Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are millions mate, they can all pass and control the ball too
it's a bit weird you have this hate boner for him when he's been the least of our problems this season, not sure what you're trying to achieve yes he's fell of no one is denying that but to just keep slating him is a bit weird.
I mean he played gash yesterday and still scored what more do you want

Oh, so you’re just WUMing?

Nope, there a loads in the prem, who are his age who can pass mate, from chilwell, neves, DCL, Tielemans, Jesus, Maddison, Gray,Iwobi,Winks, Torreira etc etc, loads mate.Some of those passes and "shots" yesterday were my lads level and he's 14.

If it wasn't for his goals, for which I am very grateful, and his 30 minute cameo against the RS, he has been woefull for 5 months.

it's a bit weird you have this hate boner for him when he's been the least of our problems this season, not sure what you're trying to achieve yes he's fell of no one is denying that but to just keep slating him is a bit weird.

The least of our problems, he has been played as our out ball very often and done nothing with it but end up on his arse.

Yes we have been average in other areas too but they were not 45 million pound players.

I really struggle to see why many of you thinks he is doing well. Fortunately, there are many others that see it as I do.

I hope he comes good, I really struggle to see how though, especially when you look at some of the others in the prem at his age who are consistently very good.

His touch often lets him down at vital moments. When he’s played through at 2-1 he could put the game to bed, but it bounces off his shin and allows the defender back. No way Almirón on their team does that.

We need him to play well. He's a £45m player who can't contribute to our attacking play because he fails to do the basics correctly. How can you build momentum in a game when your star player does that?

The goals are brilliant but to think he can spend the rest of his Everton career scoring 10 goals a season and playing like this will leave us on a hiding to nothing.

Last edited:
We need him to play well. He's a £45m player who can't contribute to our attacking play because he fails to do the basics correctly. How can you build momentum in a game when your star player does that?

The goals are brilliant but to think he can spend the rest of his Everton career scoring 10 goals a season and playing like this will leave us on a hiding to nothing.
Add this in with siggurdson not really being involved in general play and the balance is all wrong.

needs longer studs

im sure hes just found an old pair of Sandro's boots and uses them, instead of having studs I think the bottom have got tracing paper on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back