Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
his goals single handedly have given us 3 out of our 4 points, that's 75% of our overall points this season:

GettyImages-813964034.jpg

"I think that's [ Richarlison signing] what's spoiled the window if I'm being perfectly honest"

"It's a lot of money for Richarlison... Goalies will win you as many games as Richarlison will... I've got no problem with people paying £60m for a goalkeeper."

his goals single handedly have given us 3 out of our 4 points, that's 75% of our overall points this season:

"I think that's [ Richarlison signing] what's spoiled the window if I'm being perfectly honest"

"It's a lot of money for Richarlison... Goalies will win you as many games as Richarlison will... I've got no problem with people paying £60m for a goalkeeper."
What a mess he is.

We have a rico
We have a Rico and he plays down our left hand side

We know that he’s good
We know that he’s fast
And we know that he’s up for the fight ( or shight)

To I need a hero

To be fair he was increasingly suffering from very bad blisters at that stage, plus he began to lose some of his hearing. A truly breath-taking talent with an unrivalled ability to "hang" in the air, plus a body-swerve to die for.

Second only to the great Alan Ball in my pantheon of blue heroes.
Bad blisters? Is that a thing?

Hasn't he, strictly speaking, given us all our points?

Both goals v Wolves and his goal ended up being the winner on Saturday...

I find it surprising that Richarlison signing for us was given such negative coverage by the media.
Last year, just 20 and in a completely new country he showed glimpses of what real talent he had.
His form was patchy... and still a very young player I think we will see that as well this season. He lost Silva as manager and there seems to be a trust between them which possibly explains how we were able to prise him away from Watford.

However, very few of the pundits seemed to recognise the potential that clearly appears to be there. I think the only uncertainty is just exactly how good he can become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back