Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we overpaid for him. Of course we shouldn't get overboard after a single game but I can't wait to see him play again, he looks a cracking winger. I hope his injury is not serious.

i think he's just cramped up, seemed fine on the bench - moreso pissed that he couldn't finish out the game, maybe

Noticed in the few pre-season games that he tailed off badly the later the game went. Could still be just short of full fitness so that is good news for us I think. Same applies to Walcott and Holgate with not being involved pre-season.

I’ll tell you what, if a top 6 side paid what we paid for him the pundits would be saying it’s a steal.

But because Everton did it ruined the market and his over priced

There are some clowns who masquerade as pundits on tele

Looks like we finally might have player on our hands, put your paranoia to one side and enjoy it.

I am enjoying it and it’s not paranoia, we have a player on our hands I know but stating the double standard in the media
I’ll tell you what, if a top 6 side paid what we paid for him the pundits would be saying it’s a steal.

But because Everton did it ruined the market and his over priced

There are some clowns who masquerade as pundits on tele

Yes it is, I haven’t seen ANYONE say Everton have ruined the market. Please link to it. Might have said overpayed but then EVERYONE is these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back