Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pouring cold water on the over exuberant comparisons - I think people are just excited about his apparent potential, no need to state the obvious.

He looks to be a great outlet for away games and not only has the skill and goal threat needed going forward but a genuine desire to help the team in all areas of the pitch.

He seems genuinely delighted to be here and has an affinity with the manager who has added a fellow Brazilian and a fellow Portuguese speaker to the club which can hopefully help him.

Brilliant start from the guy. Let’s see how he gets on.
Very well said in all aspects Big Bad Bob.
I think Richy could easily be our star man this season.
Two goals, one game; how's that for a start?

Those pouring cold water on the over exuberant comparisons - I think people are just excited about his apparent potential, no need to state the obvious.

He looks to be a great outlet for away games and not only has the skill and goal threat needed going forward but a genuine desire to help the team in all areas of the pitch.

He seems genuinely delighted to be here and has an affinity with the manager who has added a fellow Brazilian and a fellow Portuguese speaker to the club which can hopefully help him.

Brilliant start from the guy. Let’s see how he gets on.
Bang on mate, he’s also worked hard and has strength on the deck and in the air.

I can see why Silva has signed this lad twice and the player obviously has a great respect for that fact , it should also be remembered that he’s only just turned 21.

2 things not many people have mentioned

1. the terrible pass when he was on the break, think walcott would have been clear on goal - dunno what happened there
2. when he got dispossessed on the break he sprinted back to help the defence whilst walcott just stood there moaning - shows his quality work rate
We'll soon have that out of him don't you worry!

I think his injury/cramp came from the fact that we were 1 man down so he had to be a left back, but also everytime we had the ball he was targeted for a hoof ball, so the combination of jumping full force in almost every posession, while having to run the entire pitch to become a left back got to his calf bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back