Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only observation, NOT criticism is that you do lose a bit of his directness/ running at players playing as the CF.

Got his goal though, but my only observation other then being ace of course!

My only observation, NOT criticism is that you do lose a bit of his directness/ running at players playing as the CF.

Got his goal though, but my only observation other then being ace of course!

Simple solution switch Richie and Theo,beneficial to both of them and the team

When Morgan was booked I was thinking that we need to draw a few more fouls out of him and get him sent off. Playing the game tactically like that is something we've never really been great at so it was satisfying to see Richarlison keep drawing fouls and getting that clown off the pitch.

I can't see any reason why he can't start every game up top for us. His intensity combined with raw talent and power is something special.

We've got Brazil's #9.

Top quality. Quite powerful, still developing too, pace, trickery, intelligence on the ball, reads the game well and is a constant danger because he pulls players out of position and can get in behind them too.

He could be the complete attacker. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he's a Real Madrid player in the future..

Love the lad. Doesn't half work hard, and that with his quality means we have some player on our hands. Love finish today as well.

He was great today, Morgan didn't know whether to stay in position or follow him as he drifted to the left. I think he's the answer going forward, looks an absolute nightmare to play against and is an absolute joy to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back