Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he should have stayed on the left but now convinced he should stay up front and learn in this role. His 2 goals were great. Silva knew what a special talent he is and didnt scoff at the 50 million fee. Well in Silva. Now we can concentrate on improving the right hand side by providing competion for walcott and Coleman.

Im hoping lozano and bissaka are our next 2 targets.

Thought he should have stayed on the left but now convinced he should stay up front and learn in this role. His 2 goals were great. Silva knew what a special talent he is and didnt scoff at the 50 million fee. Well in Silva. Now we can concentrate on improving the right hand side by providing competion for walcott and Coleman.

Im hoping lozano and bissaka are our next 2 targets.

There’s an article in today’s press (bbc sport gossip) saying we’re interested in bissaka. Article suggests Palace might be interested in Lookman and/or Tosun as part of the deal.

We spoke about this in the pub afterwards. The first was a lovely instinctive finish - ten keepers wouldn't save it - but the second oozed real class. Lovely to see!

The breakaway and Sigurdssons pass for the first made the goal better aswell, but then the dink past Duffy n round the goalie for his 2nd was brilliant aswell.
Isn't it nice to be talking about positive things regarding us. Its enjoyable going the match again

I like his second goal the best. Tbf those two goals are his best Everton goals so far unless ive forgotton another class goal of his.

The breakaway and Sigurdssons pass for the first made the goal better aswell, but then the dink past Duffy n round the goalie for his 2nd was brilliant aswell.
Isn't it nice to be talking about positive things regarding us. Its enjoyable going the match again
That's the crux of it: football is about being entertained through being enjoyable and this group of players are able to do that through their footballing ability.

That 2nd goal was pure class. Quick thinking to dink it inside & run round him. Then the way he sat the keeper down & took it round him. Absolute class.

Hope this Brazilian magic is rubbing off on the squad. I really like Walcott, he’s got the speed & vision to get one-on-one with the keeper a couple of times every game. Then he invariably hits the keeper. With a bit more confidence/arrogance, we could be converting more chances.

That 2nd goal was pure class. Quick thinking to dink it inside & run round him. Then the way he sat the keeper down & took it round him. Absolute class.

Hope this Brazilian magic is rubbing off on the squad. I really like Walcott, he’s got the speed & vision to get one-on-one with the keeper a couple of times every game. Then he invariably hits the keeper. With a bit more confidence/arrogance, we could be converting more chances.

It was a wonderful goal.

I was just a bit concerned had he done what Bernard did and fluffed the shot, as we had Sigurdsson wide open in the centre.

Looks better when the man rounding the keeper scores but in the United game Walcott was free for a tap in.

I hope that link up play gets better and better, which only 11 games in, is night and day from last season.

Did very well to carry just after getting that injury after hurting his ankle on the slant of the pitch,expected him to go off not long later as that looked bad,doing very well for us,and making a mockery of those that said the fee was to high etc

I hope that link up play gets better and better, which only 11 games in, is night and day from last season.
Perhaps for the first time since the latter years of Moyes, or stages of Martinez MKI, have we looked like a team who can play fluid football based on anticipation.

It is only early, however the players seem to know where each other are and this is improving the tempo and how fluid we are; we definitely have more creativity.

Compare our attacking options from previous years to now with the likes of Richarlison, Bernard, Gylfi, Walcott, Lookman, Gomes and even the less mobile Tosun.

As time goes by and more options are brought into the squad, we are likely to see even better footballer and better results. It's all very positive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back