Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

...a players valuation is all about what a club might be prepared to pay. Everton being prepared to pay £40m for Richarlison was thought well above his value but I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if a few suitors would be interested now at £70m given his age, his immediate impact on Everton and his growing status with Brazil.

Indeed, I imagine Everton wouldn’t even entertain £70m.

Mbappe cost how much after one good season mate? Similarly a lot of those Lyon players after one good season went for silly money, Richarlison right now is probably on route to being the current fom hyped up young player in the game.

lol at everyone thinking him and silva are tied to the hip, gonna be some hilarious yet bittersweet vaulting in a season or two.

Wow. Some of you need to have a sit down & change ya Tena Lady. On the stadium thread its constant talk of 60k as we need to be a big club but you come on this thread & it stinks of small club mentality reading the last few pages.

I really dont care how much Richarlison is worth right now. Debating if he's worth £70m or £100m or a £147m after 4 months & creating a 'panic' & 'fear' that he might be gone sooner rather than later is just stupid.

Lets just hope he continues in the same vein & as a club we progress up the table over the next 2-3 seasons to show that our club is a place where bigger players can ply thier trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back