Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No player is indispensable but if he has to go we need top money for him. I think its a little early in his development for him to go now but if he continues like he is in a couple of seasons it will be more likely.

I can't see this happening. Are they really gonna fork out 100Mill or whatever it is we require for him for a still relatively unproven player?

Gomes the other way plus cash though maybe? I dunno, all seems unlikely to me despite our blossoming relationship with Barca.

No player is indispensable but if he has to go we need top money for him. I think its a little early in his development for him to go now but if he continues like he is in a couple of seasons it will be more likely.

It wont be likely, it's inevitable.

Why are people taking a clickbait sun/star seriously? If people actually read the story it actually goes on to say Kane is the main target of Barca anyway.

People get all flustered at Jarg stories and start debating the price tag we should sell our best player at only 4 months after joining us.

Same with Gana - some random Twitter account says PSG want Gana in January and its suddenly become the narrative that Gana is definitely leaving and how any business done will be based on what fee we get for him.
So bloody annoying.

Why are people taking a clickbait sun/star seriously? If people actually read the story it actually goes on to say Kane is the main target of Barca anyway.

People get all flustered at Jarg stories and start debating the price tag we should sell our best player at only 4 months after joining us.

Same with Gana - some random Twitter account says PSG want Gana in January and its suddenly become the narrative that Gana is definitely leaving and how any business done will be based on what fee we get for him.
So bloody annoying.
Mad innit?

I don’t think Barcelona will go in for him this early. If they did, they are basically admitting how desperate they are to add quality because atm Richarlison is still fairly raw. Jarg articles won’t change my mind.

I am happy selling players to Barcelona because it shows a career trajexory to the next starlets we go for. If we getbig money we can spend big on four or so 40m players across the team we are in a stronger position.
Leaves a far less sour taste than moving to another premier league side.
On the other side of the coin I don’t believe there is any truth in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back