Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% with you there.
But every team has at least one culprit.
Salah has stooped to new low levels to most bar the red tinted glass wearers.
See Vardy yesterday and Kane last week its embarrasing and not what I wanted to see in football.
Maybe we are too soft since the Niasse ban (even though that was an actual pen)
maybe we need to wise up as they all do it.
And more to the point it wins them games.
@Lowste

Just watched a replay of the 84th-minute moment when he clattered Cook with his elbow, silly boy. Any other day that was likely a red card.

Love his competitiveness but he needs to cut these things out. There's a clever way to be a snide; and that wasn't it.

Silly yes, but at the time I thought it was great he left some on him. He'd been getting duck all off that ref all day and I wanted him to hand out some of his own.

Keep him up front. I like the bit of agroo in him, nothing wrong with a but of fire in the belly imo.

Am not sure he is clinical enough up front. I wonder if he would do better with a partner?
He's more than clinical enough. You can't score every week, at least mortals can't, somehow Messi does it, but he's done fine with the chances he's gotten. I think with Lookman and Bernard clicking he will start to get on the end of things more often and may score more. The problem is with getting chances, which isn't all his fault imo, more than not taking enough of them.

I don’t think it’s any coincidence that most of our wins this season have come from games where he has been getting stuck into the other team and being ruthless.

He’s done well to get 9 goals so far and was very unlucky to not score at least one today.

I can’t work out if he’s a striker or a winger right now but I really think he will be a top striker one day.

I wouldn’t mind us trying him with DCL up top in a 4-4-2, dropping Gylfi until he realises that his performances haven’t been good enough.

I don’t think it’s any coincidence that most of our wins this season have come from games where he has been getting stuck into the other team and being ruthless.

He’s done well to get 9 goals so far and was very unlucky to not score at least one today.

I can’t work out if he’s a striker or a winger right now but I really think he will be a top striker one day.

I wouldn’t mind us trying him with DCL up top in a 4-4-2, dropping Gylfi until he realises that his performances haven’t been good enough.
Yeah that might help him

Gylfi was poor with the ball today and it really hurt us in the first half. That said not sure DCL is the solution.

We practically play 4-4-2. Gylfi spends more time behind Richarlison than Richarlison spends behind Gylfi. More of a 4-4-1-1 but you get what I mean. I like Calvert Lewin but he shouldn't be starting games.

Gylfi was poor with the ball today and it really hurt us in the first half. That said not sure DCL is the solution.

We practically play 4-4-2. Gylfi spends more time behind Richarlison than Richarlison spends behind Gylfi. More of a 4-4-1-1 but you get what I mean. I like Calvert Lewin but he shouldn't be starting games.

We haven’t got many options right now but DCL definitely has talent and is still very young in a tough position to play in.

Ideally we would get a better forward but I think he’s worth a go up top with Richarlison should we not buy anyone else.

100% with you there.
But every team has at least one culprit.
Salah has stooped to new low levels to most bar the red tinted glass wearers.
See Vardy yesterday and Kane last week its embarrasing and not what I wanted to see in football.
Maybe we are too soft since the Niasse ban (even though that was an actual pen)
maybe we need to wise up as they all do it.
And more to the point it wins them games.
@Lowste
A lot of players do it. Richarlison reaches Neymar levels which is another level. It’s annoying and he should be told to stop.

He’s struggling with his back to goal. He’s just not a centre forward. He’d be fine as part of a front 2 but that’s not going to happen.

It's blatantly obvious it's not his natural position, all his good attributes are completely nullified when he has a CB up his ass, out wide left he was always dangerous andt he teams were doubling up on him but also his biggest threat is cutting inside to shoot, he's not getting chance to run at defences with his back to goal. I just feel it's a waste of Richarlison up top.

Tough one because i like Bernard and Lookman needs a run and nobody has faith in our real strikers to do the job to a certain level.

He isn't a striker we know that but he got battered all game by Cook and had no protection. I've said before he's going to be a hero but a frustration in one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back