Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still gives the ball away too often and doesn't create enough to be a winger long term. His best ability is still finishing chances in the penalty area. I'm starting to question if we can fit him in a team without specifically setting up to serve his weird collection of skills.

ztCoKI2m_400x400.jpg

Slating the prince? could never be me.

Brazilian Mirallas.

Can’t remember Rocharlison scoring any goals like Mirallas’ v Stoke and Spurs. Suarez ended Mirallas’ career with that tackle he was never as good after that. When he first arrived I thought he could be one of the best in the prem.

Can’t remember Rocharlison scoring any goals like Mirallas’ v Stoke and Spurs. Suarez ended Mirallas’ career with that tackle he was never as good after that. When he first arrived I thought he could be one of the best in the prem.

?? That was about a month into his Everton career, he was one of our best players the next season when we finished 5th in 2013/14. He fell of a cliff midway through Martinez’s second season.

I'd be intrigued to see his distance covered in his first few starts vs his last few starts.
Earlier in the season, I remember seeing a statistic that he hadn't scored a goal in England below a certain temperature - think it was along the lines of 7ºC.

Now I'm certain he's now broken that so I may be clutching at straws, but I have an inkling he may improve as the weather improves.

?? That was about a month into his Everton career, he was one of our best players the next season when we finished 5th in 2013/14. He fell of a cliff midway through Martinez’s second season.

He was alright in 13/14 but never as good as he looked in Moyes last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back