2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be disappointed to see him leave. Disappointing season but carlos tactics did not help him. Works 2 times as hard as some of our lazy shower and I think that has hindered his attacking side. For me one to try to keep but I could see him pushing for a move now, a consequence of a disappointing season for the player and team

He stays if we get a new manager with modern methods, formations and better training.
Plus a couple of newbies in the squad

Honestly surprised Ancelotti would want him as he's stunk the place out under him for most of his time here.

I'm certainly not adverse to losing him for a good fee, when the goals ain't flowing he's an extremely average player who lacks ability to beat a man or pick out a team mate 90% of the time.

When he's on it i think he'll be suited to Spanish football but il be honest i see him more as a Simeone Atletico Madrid type player who would thrive off system and work rate.

If it is Madrid that want him, absolutely demand a ridiculous fee. Not arsed if he sulks or whatever, we need to make them pay as much as possible.

Honestly surprised Ancelotti would want him as he's stunk the place out under him for most of his time here.

I'm certainly not adverse to losing him for a good fee, when the goals ain't flowing he's an extremely average player who lacks ability to beat a man or pick out a team mate 90% of the time.

When he's on it i think he'll be suited to Spanish football but il be honest i see him more as a Simeone Atletico Madrid type player who would thrive off system and work rate.
He’d be great at a snide hard working team like Atletico, far better fit than pretending he’s a ‘Galactico’

...I’d prefer that we became a snide hardworking team ourselves though and kept him

Status
Not open for further replies.