2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not his job to ‘remove objects’ from the pitch. He shouldn’t have touched it. So now, instead of talking about our amazing fans and performance, the media are fixated on this and the FA will love the chance to rob us of arguably our most important player for 3 games.
Spot on!!, stupid thing to do.

But Seamus was masquerading calming him down and I thought it was brilliant, unfortunately he got booked for his efforts.
We have been too nice on and off the field for too long, nice to see a little snide sneaking in which is not injuring or hurting anyone.
The hotel firework display was off the scale and obviously did the trick, Chelsea were short tempered and grumpy throughout the match and even Touchel had a right paddy on the touchline.
Well I didn't think there was any masquerading involved, he just fronted him up and pushed him away as far as I could tell. We see it all of the time in these confrontations without any pointed digs from commentators.

Well I didn't think there was any masquerading involved, he just fronted him up and pushed him away as far as I could tell. We see it all of the time in these confrontations without any pointed digs from commentators.
If you read the thread of the post mate he was masquerading trying to calm things down but in fact spidery winding him up which I thought was brilliantly snidey, remember these guys didn't get much sleep the previous night.?

It’s not his job to ‘remove objects’ from the pitch. He shouldn’t have touched it. So now, instead of talking about our amazing fans and performance, the media are fixated on this and the FA will love the chance to rob us of arguably our most important player for 3 games.
See another issue is he might of got smoke in his eye, or burnt his hand or something, i dunno, no harm done but i would of left it for someone else

We can always do a Sturridge and appeal the hell out of it and set a date for, well, after the season is over.

Then I responded to a Kopite who was demanding a ban from the PL - I said "but it's no wall" - he replied claiming I was being reeled in. You couldn't make these things up!

We can always do a Sturridge and appeal the hell out of it and set a date for, well, after the season is over.

Then I responded to a Kopite who was demanding a ban from the PL - I said "but it's no wall" - he replied claiming I was being reeled in. You couldn't make these things up!
They know 'walls' at Mordor

I want the club‘s media department to be far more vocal in calling out these “journalists“ and for once to beat them to their non-story by quashing their inflammatory rhetoric by immediately reporting the actual facts. Ban them from the ground, ban them from the press conferences, ban them from transfer deadline days etc as they show us little to no respect in their write ups anyway, some of the reporting is so obviously biased it’s beyond parody. Some of the questions Lampard has been asked at pre game conferences, were at best, moronic and lacked even the most simplistic journalism. Get rid, show these people that we are above it and won’t tolerate being in the same room until the bells learn to behave

I want the club‘s media department to be far more vocal in calling out these “journalists“ and for once to beat them to their non-story by quashing their inflammatory rhetoric by immediately reporting the actual facts. Ban them from the ground, ban them from the press conferences, ban them from transfer deadline days etc as they show us little to no respect in their write ups anyway, some of the reporting is so obviously biased it’s beyond parody. Some of the questions Lampard has been asked at pre game conferences, were at best, moronic and lacked even the most simplistic journalism. Get rid, show these people that we are above it and won’t tolerate being in the same room until the bells learn to behave
I reckon Lampard’s got the balls to call them as well in a press conference. I’d love to hear him start his section with ‘oh hello mate, read your article chatting bollocks trying to get Richarlison banned for nothing to do with football - what was all that about? Wasn’t enough drama in the game and atmosphere for you?’

Status
Not open for further replies.