2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Lampard’s got the balls to call them as well in a press conference. I’d love to hear him start his section with ‘oh hello mate, read your article chatting bollocks trying to get Richarlison banned for nothing to do with football - what was all that about? Wasn’t enough drama in the game and atmosphere for you?’
I would imagine the clubs treatment has been a massive eye opener for him and his staff as in their playing days they would of all been on the other side of the majority of contentious decisions for the majority of the time. Lampard had his chance to bat the ridiculous questions back when Abramovich was being sanctioned and every other question was about Chelsea when we weren’t playing them! I would of honestly loved him to just have sat quietly and then said “this is an Everton press conference, I will gladly answer any questions on Everton football club and our upcoming game for which I am manager. I won’t be giving you a ridiculous soundbite on matters which are irrelevant to my current position so please respect the privileged position you are in and keep this relevant”. I had massive respect for Tuchel who immediately shot them down because he was absolutely spot on!

After seeing other angles its clear he didnt throw it into the stand.

Any ban would simply be corruption and i believe Mendy did something similar as well.
Don’t be surprised if it happens then, the authorities managed to find 3 minutes injury time in the first half and 8 in the second yesterday.… so just the 11 minutes where nobody was stretchered off, nobody ran on the pitch, there was no lengthy var decision. It’s got to the point that they’re not even trying to hide it. If the board they held up was big enough they could of written “until Chelsea score” in big red letters

If this tweet is true then anyone thinking he will be easy to replace when he goes or doesn’t contribute enough really needs to think again.…..

That's especially impressive when you consider how many fewer opportunities he has had to score a tying or winning goal than Sky 6 players. You can't score a goal that influenced the outcome if your team lost.

Harvey elliot , was waving a red flare at Wembley .
He got a warning.
Richarlison was throwing it off the pitch which is a lesser problem , but then again this is the FA and Everton.

Harvey elliot , was waving a red flare at Wembley .
He got a warning.
Richarlison was throwing it off the pitch which is a lesser problem , but then again this is the FA and Everton.

they can’t ban him. we need him

and if they try appeal it and see they’re was no harm done

….probably not alone in being caught up in the moment but I never for one minute thought, “he’s in trouble for that”. It’s just so flippin’ annoying and takes the edge of a terrific win.

I can see the FA not wanting to let him off because it sets a precedent, we need our lawyers to build a strong case to suggest he actually made the situation safer by moving it to an unoccupied area.

if he’s banned we can’t sulk or we’ll be down, we have to be angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
….probably not alone in being caught up in the moment but I never for one minute thought, “he’s in trouble for that”. It’s just so fkn annoying and takes the edge of a terrific win.

I can see the FA not wanting to let him off because it sets a precedent, we need our lawyers to build a strong case to suggest he actually made the situation safer by moving it to an unoccupied area.

if he’s banned we can’t sulk or we’ll be down, we have to be angry.

This will be the same FA that made Oumar niasse the first player to be charged with "deception of a match official"
Absolute pisstake when you consider wilfred zaha was in the same game and at it week in week out. Plus the usual suspects( kane salah etc) I cant remember if he was the only player to get banned.

Im wary of the FA on this with it being Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.