2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on Mbappe, I see PSG, United and Real being in the mix.
Certainly can't be PSG and Real as one will likely have Mbappe.

Still imagine going from Mbappe to Richarlison either as your player or as your target.

"We couldn't sign one of the best players in the world who scores or assists basically every time out what do we do now?"

"Well there's this 1 in 3 bloke at Everton who we'd have to pay 75m for..."

"Get it done."

Anything near £70m for him I'd snap hands off, if he wants to go. I do love him on occasion, but never really fully warm to him - probably because there sometimes seems to be a world-class player in their somewhere, who only operates at about 70% of what he is capable of most of the time.

Still imagine going from Mbappe to Richarlison either as your player or as your target.

"We couldn't sign one of the best players in the world who scores or assists basically every time out what do we do now?"

"Get it done."
Kean scored like 16 for psg. Richie with top quality players around him playing in the french league would score loads more than he does here.

"Get it done."
A big game player who will definitely score a lot more in France?

Yeah, laughable.

Richarlison nailed on for PSG in the summer imo.

Best mates with Neymar who runs the club

Brazilian International thats highly marketable in South America

Right age

Would score 15-20 a season easily in the French Bum League with PSG's creativity whilst their big guns are saved for the CL elite fixtures.

£75-80 million and he's sadly off.

Would rather DCL go before him but there you go.

Right age

Would score 15-20 a season easily in the French Bum League with PSG's creativity whilst their big guns are saved for the CL elite fixtures.

He's still a very good footballer and in a team which actually plays football will defo be considered one of the big guns for the CL fixtures anyway.

Not like he's never played against them (and scored) here for us?

Right age

This would not be sad for us

Right now, every game is a big game for us. Shockingly about 2 players turn up every game with no fail, and he's one of them, even if he misses shots etc.

You're really taking the piss with these attempts tbh, at least try?
I get we're under pressure but can we not pretend that needing to get a result on a random Sunday at Leicester is the same as a second leg in the Bernabeu?

Anyway I'm not trolling, I don't really understand why a team like PSG would spend 75m on Richarlison when the same amount could probably get them someone like Son or Sterling.

Lot paper talk saying PSG aren’t happy with him as he’s not pulling weight, and a bit of player discontent as his special privileges, wouldn’t be suprised if he’s gone in the summer tbh.
Would be surprised if Richie stays with us though.

I get we're under pressure but can we not pretend that needing to get a result on a random Sunday at Leicester is the same as a second leg in the Bernabeu?

Anyway I'm not trolling, I don't really understand why a team like PSG would spend 75m on Richarlison when the same amount could probably get them someone like Son or Sterling.
Because City won't sell either of those players.

Because for 75 mil we'd sell them Richarlison.

Because 75 mil for them is basically a 20p coin.

The first point is basically null, honestly shocking how you don't understand it. Shame it's not trolling really.

Because City won't sell either of those players.

Because for 75 mil we'd sell them Richarlison.

Because 75 mil for them is basically a 20p coin.

The first point is basically null, honestly shocking how you don't understand it. Shame it's not trolling really.
I think there is a number where those deals happen. Still those are just the first two names that popped into my head of better players that might be attainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.