2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made this GIF. Hopefully I’ll be able to find many a use for it next season for totally unrelated things

giphy.gif

He really is nuts lol

The club want him to stay and build the team around him and will be offering him a new and vastly improved contract.

Don’t shoot the messenger, just what I’m hearing from someone with a connection to him.
I said it earlier: we'd be down if it wasn't for him and a few others, but primarily him. He understands the club and has a link to it. We need to build around him.

He's more than likely off and I'm more than a tad heartbroken.
He is such a likeable man and loves the club. I hope he goes abroad and tears Europe apart. I don't begrudge him the move he obviously thinks he needs to win things as he could of spat out his dummy 2 years ago but he's been a true pro and I don't think we would of stayed up without him.
He's gonna cost a lot as there won't need to be a fire sale but whoever takes his place is gonna have his work cut out to replace this man who has worked his arse off for this club. Hopefully he's going to PSG or Bayern.
Thanks for everything. I'm going to miss the most beautiful smile in the EPL today.

….wonder if that walk around the ground when almost everybody had left was symbolic.

i think he’s terrific & he’s the only player we can’t afford to lose. Saying that, if he wants to leave we must maximise how much we get.
I certainly don’t want him gone..

He's more than likely off and I'm more than a tad heartbroken.
He is such a likeable man and loves the club. I hope he goes abroad and tears Europe apart. I don't begrudge him the move he obviously thinks he needs to win things as he could of spat out his dummy 2 years ago but he's been a true pro and I don't think we would of stayed up without him.
He's gonna cost a lot as there won't need to be a fire sale but whoever takes his place is gonna have his work cut out to replace this man who has worked his arse off for this club. Hopefully he's going to PSG or Bayern.
Thanks for everything. I'm going to miss the most beautiful smile in the EPL today.
Would hate to see him at Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.