2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
super virgin alert some sad individual is trying to use fifa 22 ratings as some divine arbitrator of football talent to own richy lol

Always laugh when you see idiots on social media slagging off superstars.

Like the clowns who call Moshers clueless - aye so clueless the blokes a Billionaire whilst you stack shelves at Home Bargain.

Like the clowns who call Moshers clueless - aye so clueless the blokes a Billionaire whilst you stack shelves at Home Bargain.
Are you suggesting Elon Musk could build a super team?

I mean clearly the man has a wonderful business mind and is able to make money.

That has no baring on his ability to run a football club, a football club that has barely escaped relegation.

just to clarify i like your first rant i disagree with the moshiri one. His judgment has been suspect and he said having cenk tosun was like one of the beatles of football which should make abundantly clear how naive he is regarding the sport

just to clarify i like your first rant i disagree with the moshiri one. His judgment has been suspect and he said having cenk tosun was like one of the beatles of football which should make abundantly clear how naive he is regarding the sport
that + listening to kia joorabchian during the transfer window ugh

Honestly think his best position might be as a 10, kinda like Tim Cahill. Not tasked with being super creative just getting on the end of things in the box. He's good in the air, has energy and scores goals.

Just watched the tunnel cam video from the game last night. It’s clear to me that Richy absolutely loves the club, you’ll never convince me otherwise.

If it’s his last home game, I’ll be sad to see him leave. One of the big characters in the changing room.

I mean agree with your general point but Moshiri is categorically clueless when it comes to running a football club.

In fact, the best decision he has made is actually taking a total step back from anything to do with the club since Thelwell was appointed.

Have it on good authority that Kia has not been at a game since January/February (was Lampard's first game the latter?). Which is good. Let's hope it stays that way.

….wonder if that walk around the ground when almost everybody had left was symbolic.

i think he’s terrific & he’s the only player we can’t afford to lose. Saying that, if he wants to leave we must maximise how much we get.
He had a kid on his shoulders (not sure if was his?) and it was at the same time as the rest of the players were out on the pitch with their kids so don't read too much into it. That doesn't mean he will definitley stay though - it could be a Lineker type situation - he would happily stay another season but if the club want to sell because we need the money he would move on. All speculation really. What is clear is that he loves the club.

Honestly think his best position might be as a 10, kinda like Tim Cahill. Not tasked with being super creative just getting on the end of things in the box. He's good in the air, has energy and scores goals.
Thing is though that's what Benitez tried to do but it then leaves the midfield very exposed, because you have to play 4-4-1-1, because it's not a 10 it's a second striker role. It's kind of the same dilemma as with Dele.

Richy is at his best in the front line, given freedom to roam and get around the striker. 4-4-1-1 is just such an outdated system as it offers no numerical superiority in any area of the pitch, which is why we had so many issues under Benitez.

Richarlison isn't good enough as a passer or link player to play as a 10 in a 4231, whereas Dele could definitely play that role even if he's never going to be a James-type playmaker.

Thing is though that's what Benitez tried to do but it then leaves the midfield very exposed, because you have to play 4-4-1-1, because it's not a 10 it's a second striker role. It's kind of the same dilemma as with Dele.

Richy is at his best in the front line, given freedom to roam and get around the striker. 4-4-1-1 is just such an outdated system as it offers no numerical superiority in any area of the pitch, which is why we had so many issues under Benitez.

Richarlison isn't good enough as a passer or link player to play as a 10 in a 4231, whereas Dele could definitely play that role even if he's never going to be a James-type playmaker.
4-2-3-1 is too close to 4-4-1-1 for me to get away with it. 4-3-3 or 3-4-3/3-5-2 for me. But whichever you pick stick with it and recruit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.