2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance he's actually staying here?
This is the thing, we dont really know!

his statement saying "they know what i want!" is ambiguous, for me if he stays massive win for us and it means he said get rid of some of this turd that i play with get some good players in and I will commit!

We obvioulsy need to sell to buy and he is our most saleable asset, so selling also makes sense, IF we utilise the funds well this could also be massive for us!

I hope he stays and we build around him but as time is going on I cant see it, I mean how many other "nibbles" have we received on other players so far???

This is the thing, we dont really know!

his statement saying "they know what i want!" is ambiguous, for me if he stays massive win for us and it means he said get rid of some of this turd that i play with get some good players in and I will commit!

We obvioulsy need to sell to buy and he is our most saleable asset, so selling also makes sense, IF we utilise the funds well this could also be massive for us!

I hope he stays and we build around him but as time is going on I cant see it, I mean how many other "nibbles" have we received on other players so far???

I would imagine we'll be waiting until 1st of July before we hear anything more. That's when pre-season begins, that's when he'll be back in the country to demand a wheelbarrow full of cash to stay/have a lovely chinwag with Chelsea.

Lukaku loaned back to Inter I see, if Chelsea have any interest in him it should become apparent soon. Know they want Sterling too though so who knows.

I think a lot of other fans do not like Rich at all. Raphinia appears to have kept his nose clean and played in a Leeds team that every one enjoyed watching for a large part of the season.

When they came up yes. This season he threw his dummy out by January when Barca came sniffing and they wouldn't let him go (which apparently he's already agreed personal terms with and they went with Traore instead).

But you're right. No one rates Richy and see him as a whiney dive merchant. Who still has more goals and assists than this feller, and more caps for Brazil.

Seems personality says more than ability. And kopites rule the media

Nobody is going to make a move soon. Every team knows our position and knows they can squeeze us on the fee if they leave it until late in the window.
But for the sake of 5mil why would a team like Chelsea wait, when they will surely want to get their squad together for the start of the season. Also spurs got caught out by Liverpool fkr Diaz, from levy trying to be clever.

It seems to me, Jesus, sterling, richarlison and Raphina are the 4 players up for grabs for, spurs, arsenal and Chelsea. It’s who blinks first. And if Leeds insist the price is 75 for Raphina, do them clubs think we can get richarlison for 65. Imo he should be the same price if not worth more, but it looks sky have set the price for us ?

Or maybe they think we’re not paying over 50 fkr Jesus with a year left. I also think we will definitely not sell late in the window unless it’s for our valuation, because who ever we go for Witt days left, will bump up the price

Leeds wanting £65/75 million for Raphina. Nobody laughs

We want the same for Richy..."Are you mad??"

Weird weird times we live in
Leeds don't have to sell to buy. They can afford to slap any figure they want on Raphina and demand other clubs pay or walk away.

Richie is no one's first choice signing this summer, if he was he would have gone by now. Clubs know we need to sell to buy so are just happy to bide there time and keep offering 50million pound bids, knowing at some point we eventually have to sell to balance the books.

When they came up yes. This season he threw his dummy out by January when Barca came sniffing and they wouldn't let him go (which apparently he's already agreed personal terms with and they went with Traore instead).

But you're right. No one rates Richy and see him as a whiney dive merchant. Who still has more goals and assists than this feller, and more caps for Brazil.

Seems personality says more than ability. And kopites rule the media
Said it on twitter yesterday it’s all a come from bias reds in the media, who will mainly criticise Everton and Utd players. Having carragher on commentary for all our games doesn’t help.

And the girl on sky news having a heart attack at our 50mil valuation, but 75 for Raphina is sound.
Wont happen but I’d love Madrid to come in and give us 65mil just to piss of the whole of sky and talkSPORT and other fans

But for the sake of 5mil why would a team like Chelsea wait, when they will surely want to get their squad together for the start of the season. Also spurs got caught out by Liverpool fkr Diaz, from levy trying to be clever.

It seems to me, Jesus, sterling, richarlison and Raphina are the 4 players up for grabs for, spurs, arsenal and Chelsea. It’s who blinks first. And if Leeds insist the price is 75 for Raphina, do them clubs think we can get richarlison for 65. Imo he should be the same price if not worth more, but it looks sky have set the price for us ?

Or maybe they think we’re not paying over 50 fkr Jesus with a year left. I also think we will definitely not sell late in the window unless it’s for our valuation, because who ever we go for Witt days left, will bump up the price
Difference is City and Leeds don't need to sell their players to balance the books, they can play hard ball to extract as much money as possible from Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea. We can sit there and ask for 65million Richie but we wont get it, as the clubs know they can wait until later in window for cheaper and potentially get him.

We're being punished for years of absolutely dreadful recruitment

Leeds don't have to sell to buy. They can afford to slap any figure they want on Raphina and demand other clubs pay or walk away.

Richie is no one's first choice signing this summer, if he was he would have gone by now. Clubs know we need to sell to buy so are just happy to bide there time and keep offering 50million pound bids, knowing at some point we eventually have to sell to balance the books.
That’s not quite true, Raphina wants to leave as well and only had 2yrs left like richarlison. He’s more likely to down tools next season if he doesn’t go, more so than richarlison. And he won’t be singing a new deal. So again if Leeds insist on 75mil I doubt he goes and will be worth less once the widow shuts.

The difference is Everton may think we want 60 and that’s that, we won’t sell for 50, as we think at worst we will get 40
Next summer and richarlison will still give his all next season. Leeds potentially lose 20/30mil from their valuation. I’ve said a few times I doubt we sell late on. And if it means we just buy one 20milplus player and get a few loans and another free, so be it.

Im
Expecting a twist this young striker doesn’t want Newcastle and they come for DCL and we keep richarlison.

Last edited:
Difference is City and Leeds don't need to sell their players to balance the books, they can play hard ball to extract as much money as possible from Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea. We can sit there and ask for 65million Richie but we wont get it, as the clubs know they can wait until later in window for cheaper and potentially get him.

We're being punished for years of absolutely dreadful recruitment
I don’t get this balancing the books? We’re inside the P&S rules. This years accounts which the cut off point is next week. Is over 40mil down on last year, we’re 30/40mil in wages better off. We made money in January selling digne. The out of contract players who’s contacts are up next week saves us 30mil in fee’s and wages.

We were in a worse situation last summer and didn’t sell richarlison or DCL, surely if the club was in such a mess last summer would have been the time to sell DCL. Ok if we don’t sell either of them, then we will spend very little, I think that will be the clubs stance if we don’t get the price we want

Status
Not open for further replies.