2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont sell, dont buy.

We hold no cards.

I'd rather have Richarlison for another year and not buy anyone than sell on the cheap.

Get rid of other surplus players and shop in the loan and free agency markets. We have much more chance of not being in a relegation scrap again with Richarlison, than without Richarlison

I am more than ok with selling him, but not for less than the likes of Ben White and Pepe cost, and far less than the unproven lad from Benfica.

Fine, then don't sell.

It would be extremely weak and not in the club's interest to sell for under 50m when far worse players have gone for more.
Not if he's not signing a new contract. It is very much in the club's interest to sell if he's not going to commit to more years.

I'd rather have Richarlison for another year and not buy anyone than sell on the cheap.

Get rid of other surplus players and shop in the loan and free agency markets. We have much more chance of not being in a relegation scrap again with Richarlison, than without Richarlison

I am more than ok with selling him, but not for less than the likes of Ben White and Pepe cost, and far less than the unproven lad from Benfica.
We might go down.

Nuñez had a bigger market for good reason.

And thats fine, but maybe Lampard doesnt share this view.

Maybe he wants to bring in some players.

Sell for a good fee, yes.

Sell on the cheap, to a top 6 club, no.

These clubs have the money. The deals for Pepe, Darwin Nunez etc have set the market. Let's see them show they are serious.
Pepe may not have worked but the market at the time was higher on him for a reason. Nunez is higher for a reason. Unfortunately when you're scoring 10ish goals a season in the league that you're being bought for the assumption is you might bump that a little and not that you're going to win the golden boot so teams aren't paying 70m.

I know little about him, other than he has a very difficult task replacing Mane, and hasn't played many games at a good standard. My instinct is that he will struggle.
He's not replacing Mane they already did that.

And funnily enough the replacement played at the same standard as Nunez and has been quite good for them so far. The RS have the money and standing to make it easier but they've done pretty well for themselves in the market.

He's not replacing Mane they already did that.

And funnily enough the replacement played at the same standard as Nunez and has been quite good for them so far. The RS have the money and standing to make it easier but they've done pretty well for themselves in the market.

Diaz is a good player, but nowhere near as good as Mane. Diaz has only scored 4 league goals for them so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.