2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't narrow things down much given they loan out about 30 players every season! ?

Guessing that it's be someone they wouldn't have been loaning otherwise - if it's part of a deal for a guy they'd loan anyway then there's no incentive for us really - we'd just approach seperately for the loan otherwise

Hopefully gallagher
What are Chelsea's plans for him?

It feels a bit like the Lukaku situation when we first signed him on loan. Early 20s, back from a very successful loan, just about good enough to be in Chelsea's squad but might want time elsewhere...

I guess the key factor would be how much they want Richarlison - and if they are also in for Sterling, will they really want both?

Not a chance on God's green earth he'd down tools.
Down tools is a generalised term of attitude,maybe his frustration could manifest itself in rash tackles on match day and in training,not training properly etc. We have to trust that Lampard has enough experience of players mindsets to assess the situation. But I still think he'll end up transferred and for less than we'd like.

What are Chelsea's plans for him?

It feels a bit like the Lukaku situation when we first signed him on loan. Early 20s, back from a very successful loan, just about good enough to be in Chelsea's squad but might want time elsewhere...

I guess the key factor would be how much they want Richarlison - and if they are also in for Sterling, will they really want both?
Unsure but as good as he looked for palace just can’t see him starting for them when Kante and kovavic are fit. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s behind RLC at chelsea.

His stock is pretty high, I guess chances are he's either sold this summer or next summer after another loan.

For me both loans he started on fire and second half of the season his goals dried up, he was still playing decently/well - but the way Chelsea assess players it'll have served as a warning he may not be at the level they want yet over a full season.

Think we can get him if they want Richy.

Status
Not open for further replies.