2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we people keep advocating for us to sell our best players? Yeah we need the cash but short termism imho and short termism is why we are where we are.
We dont want to sell our best players but we cant afford to start the first game with the same team/squad that finished last season needs must, we need to try and get off to a good start as the euphoria of the end of season has now gone and most seeing the same team as last season will i believe not be up for next season

His feistiness and desperation to win will ensure he has a far better career than his actual footballing ability deserves (which isn’t to say his ability is poor).

And I love players like this. Buy 11 of them.

This could drag on till the end of the window which is not good for us...we know that by the end of the window some big teams will look at making that big signing which perhaps they wouldn't be able to do until then. We have to set a date and tell him and his agents that beyond that date we will not be selling at any price. For me this has to be sorted before the start of the season one way or the other.

He has always been near or top of the charts for attackers who make tackles. I personally do think he’s overrated on his play, he seems to run into too many players when he should pass.
He is still a very good player though, but he probably worked harder than any other player in our toughest part of the season, he could have easily downed tools if he knew he was leaving, but he didn’t.
Also watching the behind the scenes footage after the last games show exactly what his team mates think of him, and it’s a lot. The moody/ sulky looks are probably him in match mode and in his own zone and focussing.

Would you prefer him to be smiling maniacly like the toothy one across the park when he's playing crap (which usually correlates to us also playing crap on the day) or wearing his emotions like a real person?

His facial expressions have absolutely zero to do with anything football related.
I have no idea how he would react if he doesn't get the move this window it appears he wants,can we take the risk he wouldn't sulk or down tools? Do we have the finances to risk it?
...Maniacally

Why do we people keep advocating for us to sell our best players? Yeah we need the cash but short termism imho and short termism is why we are where we are.
It would appear by his cryptic message that he is the one advocating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.