2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, what sort of people do we have governing this club if we end up with Alli and Winks + <£60M for Richarlison?

Two broken down cockneys and a few bits of slummy for our Brazilian international attacker.

Tell that 'kin snake Levy and his mafiosa manager to go and reproduce with each other.
We’re not getting above £65m for him, people moan about us getting mugged off for fees but expect us to do the same like we have any bargaining power given our finances

We’re not getting above £65m for him, people moan about us getting mugged off for fees but expect us to do the same like we have any bargaining power given our finances
I'd take £65m. Lots have been comparing the rumoured raphina fee and Leeds wanting 70m. He will go for 40/45. 65m would be good business.

I mean it is just flat out racist.
Maybe just don't make racist comments

You do realise Kebabs come from Persia?

Calling a Qatari football club that isn't a living thing a delicacy from a completely different country isn't racist in the slightest.

Weird how you aint offended enough when some call Benitez a fat "Spanish" waiter, "paella tits" or take the mick out of Moshiri's voice/accent.

Calling a Qatari football club that isn't a living thing a delicacy from a completely different country isn't racist in the slightest.

Weird how you aint offended enough when some call Benitez a fat "Spanish" waiter, "paella tits" or take the mick out of Moshiri's voice/accent.

Why would finding someone’s voice funny be racist? How is calling a Spanish guy a fat Spanish waiter racist? Does your brain even function properly.

Its obvious what you imply though isn't it.

If its not relevant why say it?

Whatever you do don't call anyone Scouse

Ah the classic excuse. "Others did it first so it's ok".

I don't agree with any of those things and have stated as much in the past.

Your excuse makes it worse. You know exactly why you said it and linked the two. And doubling down on that says lots about you.

I'm out.

Why?

Just saying it doesn't mean anything if you dont show your reasoning...

Cherry picked by a no mark club like Spurs.

The ultimate insult.

I think he'll struggle at Spurs - expectations are big there with Conte in charge and he'll never be loved by their fans like Kane and Son are.

A few anonymous games and he could very easily become a bit of a scapegoat there for the fee he'll go for (look at Ndombele).

Even during his patchy form here the fans love him. Be definitely a culture change for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.