2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can have him in a heartbeat.

That'll be £50M please Spiv Levy.
I'd say £35 million if we were serious.

I think he's a great athlete but I've honestly been more impressed with Holgate at centre back than Godfrey.

Think he's on quite high wages too.

Absolutely shaking my head at the contents of that post.

We shouldn't be pushing for a good fee because other club's have asked for top dollar from Everton we should be pleased with £20M profit on a player whose developed his game at Everton?

Unbeleivable reasoning.
Dave in my humble opinion he’s not worth above £65m, that’s not me saying he’s a bad player cos he isn’t, just my realistic value of him. You have your opinion, hence why we’re discussing it on this here forum

And before you come back with Nunez, I don’t think he’s worth what the RS have paid for him yet either

Dave in my humble opinion he’s not worth above £65m, that’s not me saying he’s a bad player cos he isn’t, just my realistic value of him. You have your opinion, hence why we’re discussing it on this here forum

And before you come back with Nunez, I don’t think he’s worth what the RS have paid for him yet either

Then that makes it even more reason for us to stick it out to close the gap on Nunez's fee.

As I said yesterday: wait until this window gets going. You'll see the utter tat fetching £60M and wonder why you could ever have believed Richarlison should go for around about that.

Then that makes it even more reason for us to stick it out to close the gap on Nunez's fee.

As I said yesterday: wait until this window gets going. You'll see the utter tat fetching £60M and wonder why you could ever have believed Richarlison should go for around about that.
Richy will be the highest transfer imo, don’t think Leeds have a hope in hell of getting £75m for Raphina from Arsenal, they’ll settle around the 50 mark

The only way we’re getting close to that is if Real come in for him which is unlikely at present. Both Spurs and Chelsea want to do cash plus players

It’s not just his attacking output. It’s his defending from the front, harassing opposition, his determination and effort. We have enough players lacking in those departments and desperately need to retain (or replace) the few with that fire. We simply try to replace him with players that can match his goal output alone we are going to suffer.
Agree, he’s going to be far more difficult to replace than folk think. His workfare is amazing but in a team with so few goals and assists, if we don’t replace them, we’re in big trouble.

Why is it laughable? If we'd signed him, Philips would comfortably be the best footballer at the club.
Okay, well I’d rather have Richie than Rafinha and Leeds would be selling him for a lot more than £45 mil. A defensive midfielder or a Brazil forward who is a proven goal scorer in the premier league…

You do realise Kebabs come from Persia?

Calling a Qatari football club that isn't a living thing a delicacy from a completely different country isn't racist in the slightest.

Weird how you aint offended enough when some call Benitez a fat "Spanish" waiter, "paella tits" or take the mick out of Moshiri's voice/accent.
Reported

Derogatory offensive Irish comment .

Screenshot_20220626-232435_Google.jpg

Wind it in you fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.