2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll struggle at Spurs - expectations are big there with Conte in charge and he'll never be loved by their fans like Kane and Son are.

A few anonymous games and he could very easily become a bit of a scapegoat there for the fee he'll go for (look at Ndombele).

Even during his patchy form here the fans love him. Be definitely a culture change for him.

TBH I dont care where he goes or what he achieves or doesn't achieve. If he goes, we need serious cash for him. That's my only concern.

TBH I dont care where he goes or what he achieves or doesn't achieve. If he goes, we need serious cash for him. That's my only concern.

Agree - even with our FFP situation we should still be commanding a £70+ million fee.

Brazilian international CF
Proven 10-15 goal forward in the PL
Can play up top and out wide
Good injury record
Works hard

Dont understand why we're accepting such a low offer when Watford have that sell on fee.

Conte is the type to throw his rattle oot the pram if he doesn't get what he wants - if we held firm Spurs would cough up imo.

I imagine they'll have us over a barrel with Winks though and will only give us him on loan if we lower the price.

Would rather Lampard get more money and just go for Gilmour on loan instead if they are going to av us off.

Agree - even with our FFP situation we should still be commanding a £70+ million fee.

Brazilian international CF
Proven 10-15 goal forward in the PL
Can play up top and out wide
Good injury record
Works hard

Dont understand why we're accepting such a low offer when Watford have that sell on fee.

Conte is the type to throw his rattle oot the pram if he doesn't get what he wants - if we held firm Spurs would cough up imo.

I imagine they'll have us over a barrel with Winks though and will only give us him on loan if we lower the price.

Would rather Lampard get more money and just go for Gilmour on loan instead if they are going to av us off.
Gilmour is utter tripe. I wouldn't touch that.

If it was Chelsea offering £65M + add ons for targets met you might just go for it because - unlike that bottling club Spurs - they stand a chance of picking up trophies.

I really cant accept we're getting picked off by a spiv like Levy and that trashy club.

Because buying clubs aren’t as daft as us paying fees

Because we’re in deep doodoo with finances so need funds

And because imo as much as I love him, his goal record doesn’t justify an 80+m fee, for the record neither does DCL’s

• your first point makes no sense to me
  • if we're needing cash in then we need to maximise the sale of assets, why on earth would we hand them to others for a song?
  • his goals are the tip of the ice berg; he assists, and his overall workrate is phenomenal
...but continue doing Levy's job for him by all means.

• your first point makes no sense to me
  • if we're needing cash in then we need to maximise the sale of assets, why on earth would we hand them to others for a song?
  • his goals are the tip of the ice berg; he assists, and his overall workrate is phenomenal
...but continue doing Levy's job for him by all means.
How many times have we moaned about the likes of Swansea, Palace, Arsenal mugging us off for fees for their players but wanting us to do likewise is hypocritical

It’s not for a song, £65m is a good fee and a £20m+ profit on what we paid 4 years ago, it’s called being realistic Dave, this isn’t like when we sold Lukaku who contributed more goals and assists in his 4 seasons than Richy has

How many times have we moaned about the likes of Swansea, Palace, Arsenal mugging us off for fees for their players but wanting us to do likewise is hypocritical

It’s not for a song, £65m is a good fee and a £20m+ profit on what we paid 4 years ago, it’s called being realistic Dave, this isn’t like when we sold Lukaku who contributed more goals and assists in his 4 seasons than Richy has
Absolutely shaking my head at the contents of that post.

We shouldn't be pushing for a good fee because other club's have asked for top dollar from Everton we should be pleased with £20M profit on a player whose developed his game at Everton?

Unbeleivable reasoning.

Gilmour is utter tripe. I wouldn't touch that.

If it was Chelsea offering £65M + add ons for targets met you might just go for it because - unlike that bottling club Spurs - they stand a chance of picking up trophies.

I really cant accept we're getting picked off by a spiv like Levy and that trashy club.
Agree. Just like Deli

Status
Not open for further replies.