2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't, but the point I'm trying to make here is Richarlison isn't irreplaceable. I think Rom is a bad comparison because I think Rom was top class with us and I don't see Richarlison at that level. Closer to Barkley leaving.
No comparison here. Richarlison has been a top performer for us for several years.

Barkley had unfulfilled potential. That’s all.

Not even close. Brazil national team, Olympic golf medal.

Ancelotti used him incorrectly last season.

He is a star.
Ross was playing for England too. It means nothing. He's not improved since we signed him. He'll get his move but the wrong one, as Ross move was, and he'll be in a similar spot.

PSG would not be the wrong move fwiw but that seems like it isn't happening. He's still a good player who we'll be playing as long as he's here but he's 24 now and I'm no longer convinced he's destined for the top.

Ross was playing for England too. It means nothing. He's not improved since we signed him. He'll get his move but the wrong one, as Ross move was, and he'll be in a similar spot.

PSG would not be the wrong move fwiw but that seems like it isn't happening. He's still a good player who we'll be playing as long as he's here but he's 24 now and I'm no longer convinced he's destined for the top.
Ross scraped into a really bad England side and hardly played. He has since gone on to do precisely nothing.

Sunderland awaits him,

Richarlison gives his all even when things aren’t going for him.
He is an imprortang member of the Brazil team, not a fringe player.

There is absolutely no comparison. You are comparing sweet apples with dog muck.

Ross scraped into a really bad England side and hardly played. He has since gone on to do precisely nothing.

Sunderland awaits him,

Richarlison gives his all even when things aren’t going for him.
He is an imprortang member of the Brazil team, not a fringe player.

There is absolutely no comparison. You are comparing sweet apples with dog muck.
We'll wait and see.

In the mean time what is Richarlison better at now than in 2018/19?

We'll wait and see.

In the mean time what is Richarlison better at now than in 2018/19?
He has been playing in an increasingly pedestrian, really poor team and still one of our best players.

He has secured his place in the Brazil national team.

His work rate is always superb. For me, playing the way he has in a lousy system speaks volumes.

I don’t think he is in the same bracket as Lukaku, but he is still one we will miss badly when he inevitably goes.

Watford P41 G5 A5
Everton P122 G43 A10
Looks like an improvement to me, besides the fact he broke into the Brazil team in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.