2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a shame Chelsea have gone for Raphinha, leaves us trying to squeeze the appropriate amount out of a notoriously tight-fisted Spurs. £60m will do it, which leaves us with £54m after Watford get their cut. It’s OK, but it’s no better than that.
Chelsea going after Raphina rather than Rich is odd. Raphina is good, but he’s more similar to what they already have. Rich is a better focal point and gives them a different option up top.

You look at the money, anyone with half a clue would look at bidding up on an already overpriced bid for a bang average Icelandic player and say stop right there, or panic buying on a player from a club that refused to allow you power, just to make a signing on deadline day or allowing someone to spend £52m in a January window on two players only to lose both on free transfers within 5 years

You keep making the mistake of thinking Moshiri would know how good an Icelandic player was when he isn't a footballing man.

You and I are footballing men

My mar isn't a footballing person - she wouldn't know what a Siggurdsson was never mind know a Siggurdsson is worth in pound sterling.

Hence why Moshiri hired people like Walsh and Brands who should have known what those players were worth.

Moshers is that rich old naive geezer with a bulky savings account taken advantage of by his unscrupulous neighbour who offers to do the shopping for him whilst pillaging his dough on booze and hookers.

It's happening isn't it, gutted.

The fact that Raphina will end up moving for more money, and we will take Spurs dregs off them for more money than we should, shows that the club is still a mess when it comes to transfers; that is on BK.

You keep making the mistake of thinking Moshiri would know how good an Icelandic player was when he isn't a footballing man.

My mar isn't a footballing person - she wouldn't know what a Siggurdsson was never mind know a Siggurdsson is worth in pound sterling.

Hence why Moshiri hired people like Walsh and Brands who should have known what those players were worth.

Moshers is that rich old naive geezer with a bulky savings account taken advantage of by his unscrupulous neighbour who offers to do the shopping for him whilst pillaging his dough on booze and hookers.

It's happening isn't it, gutted.

The fact that Raphina will end up moving for more money, and we will take Spurs dregs off them for more money than we should, shows that the club is still a mess when it comes to transfers; that is on BK.
Mate, Raphinha is going for somewhere initially around £55m, according to all reliable reports, with add-ons taking it to £60-65m.

Everton are holding out for £60m. In fact, there's a Times article this evening saying how Spurs are frustrated at Everton's stance!

So yes, I fully agree the top of the club is a mess, but stop with this 'oh we're just accepting crap offers' etc, because frankly so far it seems like we actually aren't doing!

And you keep making the mistake that what Moshiri should have been looking at was Walsh not stepping away from the deal at £40m. That’s the biggest issue, him not putting a halt to wild spending, something you don’t need to football savvy but business savvy about

I just hope we get bought out by someone with more football & business sense that these clowns and that they immediately slap a NOT FOR SALE sign on our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.