2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no precedent of PL points deductions so no one can say what might happen. There is no evidence we are about to be docked points

The Alli deal was based on clauses. All we know is the first one is after 20 games.
We could be the first club to breach FFP rules and whilst it hasn’t happened in the PL, there is precedence in the Championship!

One thing I simply don’t get with this alleged need to sell this footballing year (ie before close of play tomorrow), is why. We’ve hardly spent big bucks this year have we? Couple of frees and a £1.7m fee for Gray in the summer. Got rid of James and Bernards massive wages. Sold Digne in Jan and replaced him with 2 players who combined likely won’t be on his wage. Effectively got Alli on a free. Why would we be making an astronomical loss this year? Let alone a loss at all? We’ve spent practically F all.

Guys if you’re feeling anger or resentment then look no further than the hype slag ferrets in the transfer thread who put pressure on the club to buy all the Carlos Kickaballs they’d personally scouted. They turned us into this big Geordie mess and that’s why Richarlison is patting us on the head and going to Spurs. All ok them, lads.

Guys if you’re feeling anger or resentment then look no further than the hype slag ferrets in the transfer thread who put pressure on the club to buy all the Carlos Kickaballs they’d personally scouted. They turned us into this big Geordie mess and that’s why Richarlison is patting us on the head and going to Spurs. All ok them, lads.
Do you think the Spurs fans will use the Hes Brazilian song?

Can anyone clarify, there is loads of talk that we need to find £90mil by July 1st or face a points deduction. The only "source" of "note" is the athletic though. Is there any thing in this? I thought it was common knowledge we were in the clear as far as points and pinishment go. I mean, no one is taking over a club that has just been docked 30 points or whatever it is.

There is ZERO press mention of this fine/points deduction. The only place really saying it is the Athletic and a few on here. I mean, theTimes/Telegraph/BBC would be ALL over it if it were in anyway true.
We are about to be bought out, would they really other if we were about to be 12-30 points in the red or 60mil given away??!!
Nah, not having this one bit, There is nothing to worry about
You should’ve just taken my word for it earlier today when you asked the question in the transfer thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.