2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time???

We have been struggling against FFP for the last two seasons. We are finally at the point where we have to balance tgdd we books and the accounting period closes at the end of June.

It’s sell or get a fine/points deduction.

It will be the same next summer BTW because we have already spent this windows budget on Alli.
There's no evidence of points deductions

We also haven't spent anything on Alli yet.

First time???

We have been struggling against FFP for the last two seasons. We are finally at the point where we have to balance tgdd we books and the accounting period closes at the end of June.

It will be the same next summer BTW because we have already spent this windows budget on Alli.
It really isnt

I don't totally understand the dark arts of FFP, but this is what the Athletic reported (end of last week)
Doubt it's until the 30th of June basically, as it makes no sense - previous ones were until end of July at least, which is probably what we (and everyone else lol ) are aiming for. So...:
First time???

First time this pre/transfer season. We've been juggling and struggling for years and, as you say (and unless we get any kind of success or financial windfall) next year(s) and we do need to offload wages and sell, which we no doubt will, but the period of "24 hours" is the brand new information.

Doubt on the deduction tbh but I can see your point.

There's no evidence of points deductions

We also haven't spent anything on Alli yet.
I’m not sure what the punishment is for financial breaches in the PL, but in the championship it’s 12 points.

The Alli money is coming out of this years budget. We postponed the payments into 202//2023 season. Hence it’s coming out of this summers budget.

I’m not sure what the punishment is for financial breaches in the PL, but in the championship it’s 12 points.

The Alli money is coming out of this years budget. We postponed the payments into 202//2023 season. Hence it’s coming out of this summers budget.
There is no precedent of PL points deductions so no one can say what might happen. There is no evidence we are about to be docked points

The Alli deal was based on clauses. All we know is the first one is after 20 games.

There is ZERO press mention of this fine/points deduction. The only place really saying it is the Athletic and a few on here. I mean, theTimes/Telegraph/BBC would be ALL over it if it were in anyway true.
We are about to be bought out, would they really other if we were about to be 12-30 points in the red or 60mil given away??!!
Nah, not having this one bit, There is nothing to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.