2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't checked but aren't they more frequent participants than anyone but City Chelsea and the RS over the last 8 years or so since Ferguson left United?

Wouldnt surprise me if that was the case. The exception proves the rule though. As in, thats a surprise.

I get that. But, unless Spurs sell his summer, I just cant see how he can be guaranteed to start in the PL nor the CL at Spurs. Maybe I am wrong.
Thought this as well but both he and Kulesevski have the ability to move inside. Front four of the below would be pretty strong. They’ll also have plenty of need to rotate given their cup involvement.

———————Kane———————
Son—————-Dejan—————Rich

Bit disappointed in the lack of news on this today. It’s a bit like pulling a plaster off, you want to rip it off rather than slowly peel it away. Hopefully Spurs stop fannying about and stump up the cash. With that said, it would be hilarious not to give Watford a penny so if we managed to sell him for £39.9m, write off the Alli debt, and chuck Winks in for free, I’d probably take that.

Thought this as well but both he and Kulesevski have the ability to move inside. Front four of the below would be pretty strong. They’ll also have plenty of need to rotate given their cup involvement.

———————Kane———————
Son—————-Dejan—————Rich
Conte won't be playing a 4-2-3-1 I don't think

Status
Not open for further replies.