2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a middle third of the pitch?

Also I know he did more than enough to build up his reputation the previous two years but he let off the gas in a big way work rate wise last season.
I think it was the opposite actually. Ancelotti almost had him playing as a second left back for a lot of the season. I think it is fair to question his form at times last season, but not his work rate or commitment

Richarlison is probably a player that has the potential to improve his game substantially if put into a team of greater quality.
When managers look at a player like him I think they look at what he could become rather than what he is.

I think every manager does that at different levels.

I think it was the opposite actually. Ancelotti almost had him playing as a second left back for a lot of the season. I think it is fair to question his form at times last season, but not his work rate or commitment
He was doing a crap job of it then. The game that sticks in my head is Villa at the end of the year when Cash got overlaps on him a significant number of times but there were others.

He was doing a crap job of it then. The game that sticks in my head is Villa at the end of the year when Cash got overlaps on him a significant number of times but there were others.
I'm not sure if you are wumming sometimes, there are no players who you can not find instances when they made errors. If you think he was doing a cap job of it and yet you think Iwobi brings something to the party, then, I'm sure you are a wum.

I'm not sure if you are wumming sometimes, there are no players who you can not find instances when they made errors. If you think he was doing a cap job of it and yet you think Iwobi brings something to the party, then, I'm sure you are a wum.
Hes spent the last few days downplaying how well Doucs played at the weekend.

Hes either wumming or doesnt understand football, either way you can pretty much dismiss most of what he says at this point.

Hats off to him like, he takes a lot of skill to maintain the level hes posting at.

I'm not wumming, last season Richarlison let off the gas compared to the prior years with his defensive work. It wasn't errors either, there aren't moments to point to so much as it was just different.

I'm not sure what Iwobi has to do with anything. This started off with you starting the "he's doing good things even when he's not doing good things" line of thinking and I just don't think that ever ends up well for a player. When people start doing that it usually means I like the guy but he's not playing well. So that's where I'll leave it.

Hes spent the last few days downplaying how well Doucs played at the weekend.

Hes either wumming or doesnt understand football, either way you can pretty much dismiss most of what he says at this point.

Hats off to him like, he takes a lot of skill to maintain the level hes posting at.
I watched the every touch video of Doucoure and I genuinely can't decide if he was good or awful. So I guess he was average? Some stuff was really good, like only a few other guys in the league can do it level good, and some of it was really bad, like are we sure he's really a professional midfielder level bad. It's wild the swings.

I watched the every touch video of Doucoure and I genuinely can't decide if he was good or awful. So I guess he was average? Some stuff was really good, like only a few other guys in the league can do it level good, and some of it was really bad, like are we sure he's really a professional midfielder level bad. It's wild the swings.
Allow me to help, he was very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.