With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That football aint for you
A real hero would have had us safe 3 weeks ago

If you wrote a list and listed all our players, he would be at the very bottom.

The title of the list would be "Issues at Everton".

Hes the only player in our current squad who I will truly miss.
He might be at the bottom but they'd all be numbered 1a to 1z. No separation.

He is a decent Premier League player. We overrate our players a LOT.
Im not saying hes anything else, we are a sub average Premier League club.

What should I do? Wait till we sign an actual world-class player? Doesnt often happen at this club, it used to, we, I, used to idolise actual quality players.

So what do I do? Never support any of our players, never "bond" with them, cos they aint KDB?

Its not for me Mike.

Duncan, Cahill, Arteta, Richy, none of them are world-class players, but I like/liked them and I am happy they play/played for us.

I think his profile will attract quality sides this Summer, so then I wait, for my new hero to come.

Im not saying hes anything else, we are a sub average Premier League club.

What should I do? Wait till we sign an actual world-class player? Doesnt often happen at this club, it used to, we, I, used to idolise actual quality players.

So what do I do? Never support any of our players, never "bond" with them, cos they aint KDB?

Its not for me Mike.

Duncan, Cahill, Arteta, Richy, none of them are world-class players, but I like/liked them and I am happy they play/played for us.

I think his profile will attract quality sides this Summer, so then I wait, for my new hero to come.

I’d rather not force myself to idolise a player just because they’re one of the better of a rancid bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.