Robbie Savage

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this piece about him from when he played for Birmingham City should tell you all you need to know about the guy:

At the beginning of January 2005 he submitted a written request for a transfer, allegedly wishing to be nearer his ailing parents in Wrexham. On 19 January he completed a move to Blackburn Rovers for a fee of £3 million, despite the fact that Birmingham is closer to Wrexham than Blackburn.

6a75fd64268be8c7cafe27fc21297627.jpg

I think he is a Steven Nasmith type player. Love him when he is at your team because he gives his all to win, but if he has never played for you the don’t care.

mad to think he was in the same young squad growing up as scholes and Neville etc

Mid-table player, clueless twit, trouble-maker in dressing rooms. If he had signed Moyes would have legged him after one season.
Really? I've heard quite a few players talk about how good he was in the dressing room.

A common theme seems to be they all reckoned he was a nobhead until they were on the same team and realised what a good pro he was and a decent bloke. Very good at winding up opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back