Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez and Everton heading for £10million compensation battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenwright.

He signed the cheques. So to speak.

Yes, a portion of blame has to go to him. Given the situation I can understand the Martinez extension. With Niasse, I think a lot more of the blame would have to go to whoever did the scouting and presumably Martinez for going ahead with it.

Decisions don't work out sometimes and these two have definitely cost us, but he has made some good decisions that have helped us in the past too. All swings in roundabouts but hopefully the best decision he ever makes for EFC is getting Moshiri on board.

Yes, a portion of blame has to go to him. Given the situation I can understand the Martinez extension. With Niasse, I think a lot more of the blame would have to go to whoever did the scouting and presumably Martinez for going ahead with it.

Decisions don't work out sometimes and these two have definitely cost us, but he has made some good decisions that have helped us in the past too. All swings in roundabouts but hopefully the best decision he ever makes for EFC is getting Moshiri on board.

We have won no trophies in 20 years. 15 years he was chairman.

He's now cost the club £23 million.

We have won no trophies in 20 years. 15 years he was chairman.

He's now cost the club £23 million.

So if we sell Stones and Lukaku for 45m and 65m are you going to say he's made the club 56m then?

We have made some good decisions and some bad decisions in the last 15 years and we definitely have been hampered by his lack of money. I am happy that he waited and seems to have found the right man in Moshiri rather than selling us to Lerner, Venkys etc.

I'm no Kenwright apologist and there have been some poor decisions made, but we could be in a far worse place than we are now.

So if we sell Stones and Lukaku for 45m and 65m are you going to say he's made the club 56m then?

We have made some good decisions and some bad decisions in the last 15 years and we definitely have been hampered by his lack of money. I am happy that he waited and seems to have found the right man in Moshiri rather than selling us to Lerner, Venkys etc.

I'm no Kenwright apologist and there have been some poor decisions made, but we could be in a far worse place than we are now.

Here, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back