Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez and Everton heading for £10million compensation battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usual route these days is either pay the agreed salary until further employment is gained or lump sum severance at a pre agreed percentage.

Either way Roberto is legally entitled.
Like I said, nothing to see here.

Bobby above has just pulled your pants down.

As he says, he did his job, he managed the team, badly, but his contract didnt have any targets.

If Martinez gets £10 million out of the club on top of the Naisse deal.

Then Kenwright has to go. £23 million that is a big chunk of change towards the stadium or a top quality player. Wasted.

Look at his results.

There was more than adequate grounds to terminate.

Depends what is in his contract. If it explicitly said we have the right to terminate the contract at any point if you don't finish in the top half , then yes there are adequate ground to terminate. I highly doubt the contract or any managerial contract would say that.

It is unfortunate we got carried away after the first season and gave him the big new deal but it is what it is and we are paying for it now.

Depends what is in his contract. If it explicitly said we have the right to terminate the contract at any point if you don't finish in the top half , then yes there are adequate ground to terminate. I highly doubt the contract or any managerial contract would say that.

It is unfortunate we got carried away after the first season and gave him the big new deal but it is what it is and we are paying for it now.

Kenwright's fault.

£23 million lost in 12 months because of his stupidity.

I dont want to. How does ignore work?
Leave him off it. It's fun watching him getting his arse handed to him on a plate every other week. The continual arse licking and constant tagging of other posters is tiresome but it's worth hanging in there.

Kenwright's fault.

£23 million lost in 12 months because of his stupidity.

To an extent, yes. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I doubt too many were complaining with giving him an extension on the back of his excellent first season. Football is always a bit of a lottery though, you make decisions, some pay off some backfire, it is what it is.

I am very glad Moshiri is in charge now though.

To an extent, yes. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I doubt too many were complaining with giving him an extension on the back of his excellent first season. Football is always a bit of a lottery though, you make decisions, some pay off some backfire, it is what it is.

I am very glad Moshiri is in charge now though.

£23 million though. For what exactly?

What value has that brought the club?

Oh so he's just a car crash of a poster nobody listens to? Probably worth the watch then. Ta for the heads up.

The ignore function works by clicking on someone's profile and clicking 'ignore'. Like I'm just about to do to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back