Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know how relevant it is to this debate but thought it may be worth mentioning that he's not going to get sacked. Really no chance.
Beyond the rights or wrongs of that it might be worthwhile accepting it. It's possible that's where the path to happiness lies and, as the wise old saying goes, it's better to be happy than right.
For instance today if we accepted Martinez isn't going we would have still watched a frustrating but entertaining game against the type of team everyone finds it difficult to beat without luck, but... nobody would have booed at the end. Not a perfect day but better than the one we had.

He will be run out of town by the new owners pal.
It will be ronald koeman in the home dugout next season
Any new owners will want to assess what they have before making changes mate.

I have no doubt that the talented eye of our new American overlords will realise the intensely talented manager they have being hampered by the clueless Lower Gwladys and seek to play games behind closed doors.

I have no doubt that the talented eye of our new American overlords will realise the intensely talented manager they have being hampered by the clueless Lower Gwladys and seek to play games behind closed doors.
The americans know whats going down.
Imagine koeman in his chino's and cowboy boots next season a joy to behold

... or just convert the Lower Gwladys to corporate boxes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back