Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cack is going to hit the fan when they ask us to renew and no one does!
It's never gonna happen, most of us will rant and rave but still renew anyway. I was 100% sure I wasn't renewing last season and like always I bottled it because I simply can't imagine not being at Goodison while a match is on. It will take things getting MUCH worse before people seriously do start walking away. If we didn't walk away in the 90's it's not gonna happen now.

If this clown can't see that it's his job to make sure Rom and Ross shoot straight every single week then he has to go. In fact let's just stop employing managers who can't go out there and personally put our chances away.

Changed my vote to in on the basis of Robles keeping his place and him starting to suggest that the penny has dropped in an area or two. If he reverts to type after one unlucky loss my vote follows suit though.

Bizarre result today, which makes no difference to how I feel about Martinez. We created loads of chances, but couldn't convert any of them.

Even bringing Deulofeu and Osman on made a difference by giving us a different focus and nearly worked. However, Kone's so short of confidence that putting him on the field, especially at Goodison, just seems cruel at the moment.

I've fumed at Martinez after loads of matches this season, but today wasn't one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back