Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to go, same predictable tactics every game, brings off or refuses to start with players who can create something, persists with Kone hoping one day he will prove he is worth the £5m wasted on him. Players are starting to look like they can't be arsed, so it seems he is losing their confidence and is unable to motivate them, then turns on the fans blaming home form on them!!
Totally agree

This will be fun tonight.

Still staying with OUT like I was a few weeks back. Only way I will change my mind is if we win the cup and I can't see that happening.

Even if we win our next two games 3-0, I've seen enough. Martinez is never going to get us competing at the top end of the league like Ranieri or Pochettino would. He'll slowly drag us down until we're in a real relegation dogfight and if he stays long enough, we'll end up in the Championship, with players like Lukaku, Barkley and Del a distant memory, while dross like Kone and Osman spearhead our 'attack'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back