Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Baffled how people can give Martinez credit for God given talent.

Funny listening to Neil Warnock ( i know...) on talksport yesterday about having Barkley whilst at Leeds

Said his decision making was poor, would not play the team game, did not track back and lost the ball in dangerous positions giving the opposition the ball in key areas .....

This was not long ago.... a lot of this has been addressed, must have been addressed it whilst with Roy Hodgson??

Funny listening to Neil Warnock ( i know...) on talksport yesterday about having Barkley whilst at Leeds

Said his decision making was poor, would not play the team game, did not track back and lost the ball in dangerous positions giving the opposition the ball in key areas .....

This was not long ago.... a lot of this has been addressed, must have been addressed it whilst with Roy Hodgson??

We play him as a number 10 mert.

I point you towards Lukaku quotes prior to the season :

"I feel way fitter. Of course, last year, without any pre-season, starting in the league, it took me six months before I got to my level, but now I am fit so there is no excuse for me to perform like I did last year.'

Lukaku revealed how he trained up to three hours a day during the summer, working out in the United States after an introduction by Manchester United's Memphis Depay.

'I trained when I was in America with some guys there, then I trained when I was in Belgium as well,' he said.

"The gaffer is an utter joke with his training"
lol

I'm slightly confused. Our poor performances have been blamed on the young age of the squad, if that is the case how can some of you criticize Moyes for giving barkley limited playing time when he was 3-4 years younger than he is now. Cake and eat it

If Inter don't get Roberto Moyes is available, it makes sense considering that most of the stars at Everton have been bought by him. Fishing for Davek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back