Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another season of martinez nooooooooooooo plllleassee. Cant take his brand of football anymore. Depressing to the exreme. Kone up front with Richard Wright in goal is a season to dread

I reckon if we get a hiding tomorrow, and he doesn't win the fa cup, he still starts the new season.

Yeah, said this on Sunday;

Nagging feeling he will be here next season

He will in my opinion.

In my lifetime at least, Everton don't sack managers unless they genuinely fear relegation.

Moshiri hasn't yet provided any indication that will change.

Whatever his decision will immediately tell you a lot about his character and more importantly, ambition for Everton.

If someone gave me voucher for one million pounds and I had to bet it on whether Martinez starts the new season as Everton manager, I'd bet that he will.

In my lifetime at least, Everton don't sack managers unless they genuinely fear relegation.

Whatever his decision will immediately tell you a lot about his character and more importantly, ambition for Everton.

If someone gave me voucher for one million pounds and I had to bet it on whether Martinez starts the new season as Everton manager, I'd bet that he will.

While Martinez still has Kenwright on his side, I reckon that will sway it with Moshiri.

at a billion to one odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back