Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pay money to watch Besic paintballing.

Here's a recent aftermath

Think I was talking about away form mate. Not hard to understand, is it? I'm hardly expecting us to qualify for the 'away form champions league' ;)

Think I was referencing your away form table mate, and your regurgitation of it as a positive thing, so cut the sass and have a biscuit and a sit down... :bye:

BTW, what's the trophy like Will it look ok next to the 72 point one? Don't want them to clash...

Think I was referencing your away form table mate, and your regurgitation of it as a positive thing, so cut the sass and have a biscuit and a sit down... :bye:

BTW, what's the trophy like Will it look ok next to the 72 point one? Don't want them to clash...

You see, that's where everybody was out of order.... When did I mention 72 points? Oh, Dave did, so lump me in the same boat as him.....

All I was saying was that his comment was fairly accurate. Still not good enough though....

You see, that's where everybody was out of order.... When did I mention 72 points? Oh, Dave did, so lump me in the same boat as him.....

All I was saying was that his comment was fairly accurate. Still not good enough though....

Nahhh, I'm only messin' mate, I'm not actually havin' a pop at you, I just find it quite odd that he seeks out positives from such meaningless & trite things instead of addressing the negatives caused by his own hand that all of us can see. He's a strange and complex man.

*and by complex I mean a he's bad tit.

Probably look good next the the handful of Merseyside Sporks and the 4th place trophy we've won in the last 20 years.

Probably look good next the the handful of Merseyside Sporks and the 4th place trophy we've won in the last 20 years.

...clearly you're disregarding the numerous programme of the year AND pie of the year awards won in that time.

You're too selective, that's your prob Cheesey.

*SPORKS ?= did we make them? And here's me having a go at the merchandising side of things whilst not knowing the club are knocking out handy camping utensils. I take it all back.

titaniumspork.webp

...clearly you're disregarding the numerous programme of the year AND pie of the year awards won in that time.

You're too selective, that's your prob Cheesey.

*SPORKS ?= did we make them? And here's me having a go at the merchandising side of things whilst not knowing the club are knocking out handy camping utensils. I take it all back.

View attachment 21335

Sporks are kinda like silverware...just not really silverware. The award for finishing above them in the table.

Nahhh, I'm only messin' mate, I'm not actually havin' a pop at you, I just find it quite odd that he seeks out positives from such meaningless & trite things instead of addressing the negatives caused by his own hand that all of us can see. He's a strange and complex man.

*and by complex I mean a he's bad tit.

Agree there. He's sometimes a bit too clever for his own good.

Hate to bring the rubber faced tit up, but Harry Redknapp once said whilst bringing Pav (you know the lad, can't be arsed searching how to spell his name) on as a substitute "just tell him to run around a bit"..... Would love to see our players just run around a bit and fly into a few tackles ;)

I'm pretty sure when Martinez was learning the English language, he asked his tutor for half a dozen of the most positive adjectives possible.

He then wrote down phenomenal, incredible, exciting, confident, encouraging and special, onto a little slip of paper, and now tries to shoe horn them into everything he says, even in the most unsuitable situations, because he thinks that will make everything alright.

You never finished your first sentence mate:

I honestly would hate it if Roberto Martinez, Neil Lennon and all those people currently near odds on favourites to take over form David in the summer...
...did what?..

I honestly would hate it if Roberto Martinez, Neil Lennon and all those people currently near odds on favourites to take over form David in the summer... did cartwheels naked?

I honestly would hate it if Roberto Martinez, Neil Lennon and all those people currently near odds on favourites to take over form David in the summer... had to fight Ninjas with nothing but a Unicycle and a Gerbil named Frank?

I honestly would hate it if Roberto Martinez, Neil Lennon and all those people currently near odds on favourites to take over form David in the summer.. went for interviews and one got the Everton job?

Form instead of from doesn't help much either tbh

Did you get a response back? If not, that's possibly where it all went wrong for you mate. ;)

Its the only form we are showing...

This week has to be a great week to be Blue! we have the visit to the Shoite followed by a semi final against Manure. Regularly that would be playing all sorts of havoc with my digestive system by now but the outcomes are not that alarming. Victories in one or both would be a big plus for all of us, as fans - first win at the pit since 1999 and a cup final ..... defeats would be sour of course but perhaps would drive the final nail into the coffin of the dead horsse this thread has been flogging for almost 1600 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back