Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love one, mocca with one sugar if you have it.
fd450ebb-0db4-4e99-96b9-8789b487c915.jpg

@kithnou....... Please tell me that you are working in cahoots with either @MoutsGoat, @Moomin or @prevenger, and this is their most elaborate jarg Martinez quote jokes ever. Please.

If not it has finally happened. Martinez has finally become a parody of himself.
Unfortunately mate, I would agree that all this pressure on him, and probably been told by Mr Moshiri that we are looking elsewhere and to expect a Summer "mutually agreed upon" departure, are making him turn up the fluffity fluff. He's most probably looking at marketing himself and his phenomenal positivity and playing style for his next position.

Or?

He's lost it...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, the utter trumpet has lost the plot, he needs sectioning.
which part entertained you the most mate?

Personally, I found this enjoyable..

“I’ve had letters and met some fans at the ground who were very supportive. At the U21s game, people showed they care about the football club.

"I’ve had many more signs from fans who see what we are trying to do, and can see where we are going — they know it is going to end up successfully"

“They have seen flashes of what we are about. Even seeing the team losing, they say they can see a team that has showed so much bravery, and so much attacking play, and so many signs from the players and good young players that they haven’t see before.

"They know it is going to end up successfully.”

@kithnou....... Please tell me that you are working in cahoots with either @MoutsGoat, @Moomin or @prevenger, and this is their most elaborate jarg Martinez quote jokes ever. Please.

If not it has finally happened. Martinez has finally become a parody of himself.
This quote has just killed me off if its true!! “We need to be a team that can compete with anyone and not have an excuse or a reason not to do that.” says the man who has come up with nothing but excuses for 2 seasons,

"They know it is going to end up successfully.” WOW

This quote has just killed me off if its true!! “We need to be a team that can compete with anyone and not have an excuse or a reason not to do that.” says the man who has come up with nothing but excuses for 2 seasons,

"They know it is going to end up successfully.” WOW
This article, accompanied by a possible poor next few days, should result in @ilikecheese having a ball of a time in here next week ;)

Reactions: JLW
Team selection today should be interesting.

I don't ever fancy us in Anfield derbies, so I think he should go with the kids. Kieran Dowell has been tearing things up for the U21s in recent weeks and I would love to see him figure somehow.

Reactions: JLW

“They have seen flashes of what we are about. Even seeing the team losing, they say they can see a team that has showed so much bravery, and so much attacking play"

That bit, right there, mental health red flag, hes utterly gone loco.
I must have missed the positive signs from supporters at games. You see them? Is that what he means?

“They have seen flashes of what we are about. Even seeing the team losing, they say they can see a team that has showed so much bravery, and so much attacking play"

That bit, right there, mental health red flag, hes utterly gone loco.

"Even seeing the team losing, they say they can see a team that has showed so much bravery, and so much attacking play"

That's mental that, does anyone else feel like he's positing himself for another job?

"Even seeing the team losing, they say they can see a team that has showed so much bravery, and so much attacking play"

That's mental that, does anyone else feel like he's positing himself for another job?

Unfortunately mate, I would agree that all this pressure on him, and probably been told by Mr Moshiri that we are looking elsewhere and to expect a Summer "mutually agreed upon" departure, are making him turn up the fluffity fluff. He's most probably looking at marketing himself and his phenomenal positivity and playing style for his next position.

Or?

He's lost it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back