Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard that one of the potential replacements is very impressed with future plans and commitment to success. However potential replacement has other options to consider also, but this is a good indication of what we can offer very high quality managers, in the summer and beyond.

I cannot say any more than the above, so please don't ask for names, but it's completely genuine information.

Surprised we managed to win Neil Lennon over so quickly to be honest.

Have heard that one of the potential replacements is very impressed with future plans and commitment to success. However potential replacement has other options to consider also, but this is a good indication of what we can offer very high quality managers, in the summer and beyond.

I cannot say any more than the above, so please don't ask for names, but it's completely genuine information.

Oooh give us a clue. Does it rhyme with Bose Tourinho?

Yes heard Moyes is being looked at by Celtic as well, might still pick us though

Animal vegetable mineral?

Soz Esk, I cracked the code. Exciting times ahead.

Just hope a cup win is not mean we will keep Martinez at the helm.

Soz Esk, I cracked the code. Exciting times ahead.

???

Regardless of who it is, it sounds like it will be a manager that will make the league sit up and take note that the future is bright at Everton and is something to look forward to and we will genuinely compete at the highest level again. COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back