Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard that one of the potential replacements is very impressed with future plans and commitment to success. However potential replacement has other options to consider also, but this is a good indication of what we can offer very high quality managers, in the summer and beyond.

I cannot say any more than the above, so please don't ask for names, but it's completely genuine information.

That's great news @The Esk

are you able to say if this person is someone who managed in the premier league ?

Have heard that one of the potential replacements is very impressed with future plans and commitment to success. However potential replacement has other options to consider also, but this is a good indication of what we can offer very high quality managers, in the summer and beyond.

I cannot say any more than the above, so please don't ask for names, but it's completely genuine information.

Tick.....Tock Roberto ........ I wish you Phenomenal success in your future role as ex-Everton manager

Thanks Esk.

Re Martinez: it really annoyed me, the arrogance of his quote:" if we win these two games everything is fine, if we lose it's all my fault."

If we win these two games it does not camouflage the completely hopeless league performance for the second year running, his quote shows a glimpse of his genuine lack of respect for the fans' intelligence.

@The Esk

Firstly, thanks for sharing the info. Definitely getting interesting now and based on long term plans i hope that the 'impressed' potential manager is of the ability and age to also be with us long term (i assume so).

Couple of questions to ask you without revealing anything you're not able to share:

A-- What 'type' of manager do you want? Someone whose already won everything (such as mourinho) or someone with experience in the league yet arguably still unproven (Pelligrini) or an overseas appointment whoss up and coming or a winner already?

B -- Who would be on your own 3 man shortlist and why?

I'd be interested to learn who you rate and suitable for the job with a long term approach..

The writing is on the wall now.. I think Martinez will be gone by the start of the new season, whatever happens tonight and for the rest of this season.

Robert Langdon eat your heart out..
Here is our new manager

animated_binary_pic_2_by_palaios.gif

What are the absolute **** are the tactics tonight? I can't believe how easy we are to pick apart. It's not just the defence, the entire is clueless in how to set up in order to stop the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back