Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Both goals come from poor decisions or marking but both goals are also what we should be working on in training as we can't defend crosses.

Just got to wait for the wembley failure and can finally say goodbye martinez

The clown is outta town and his arrogance no longer seen at the club. Make it happen moshri. Going into a semi like that and its inevitable what will happen

Wanted him out for well over a year now. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets given another season. No ambition.

Both goals come from poor decisions or marking but both goals are also what we should be working on in training as we can't defend crosses.

Just got to wait for the wembley failure and can finally say goodbye martinez

Wouldn't mind but the first wasn't even a good cross - it hung in the air for about five seconds.

And nobody had a clue what it was. It was like they'd never seen a ball in the air before.

I just hope the positive from that is that he's canned. Weird thing is though, I don't really care about the score, as I knew it was a complete inevitability before kick off. It's like watching a movie you've seen 30 times - you know what's going to happen.

I have been Martinez 'In' all season. I have had enough.

The defending is disgraceful. To nothing balls into the box and just required a defender to actually leap to head it away.

Sorry Roberto, it's time to go.

We have this massive opportunity to win our first FA Cup in 21 years and the board are sleepwalking in to an inevitable defeat. Absolutely shocking. Sack him now and get some vigour in the team for Saturday FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back