Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been Martinez 'In' all season. I have had enough.

The defending is disgraceful. To nothing balls into the box and just required a defender to actually leap to head it away.

Sorry Roberto, it's time to go.
Got to blame some of the players aswell. Do you thinks someone has to tell a professional defender to jump to head the ball away? No, both manager and players are to blame for the match so far.

spot on Roydo.

He's gone. The players aren't playing for him. Same old same old.

Only thing he's got is the semi-final. He should still go like, but if we lose that for me he has to go next week.

Mood I am in I would sack him tonight. Utterly shambolic.

I'd love to wake up to sky sports news tomorrow to see that fraud leaving finch farm.

He literally is a Spanish Steve mclaren, highly regarded in the media talks a good game but has no idea what to do, how to do it or how to change.

I've never seen an Everton team that is so disheartened and lost on the pitch, it's heart breaking to watch and highly embarrassing for us.

He needs to be sacked tonight, there is no other alternative

Mood I am in I would sack him tonight. Utterly shambolic.

I'm totally indifferent. I've had too much on over the last few weeks to worry about how crap we've been.

But the Arsenal game edged me very much on out. And over the last few weeks that's got worse and I'm fully a 'plotter' now.

I haven't been on here much lately, but I'm gathering that @The Esk has been able to shine some light on the situation?

Moyes on Sky now #bringabluehome
We just need someone who isn't going to have us defending like a school team. We've got the players going forward to create and score goals imo. It's the team set up, shape and discipline that's dog. Nice one Bob. Barry off. Only bugger in midfield who has any sense of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back