Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is possible that a role for RM could exist in the club going forward, just not as first team manager.

There certainly have been aspects of his tenure that have been positive. The academy has prospered, he has signed some excellent young players and some of these are rock bottom prices. His recruitment record in general has been very good.

Would he consider a different role at the club, would the club consider offering him a different role?
If our new owner has real ambitions for the club going forward then there will be some new roles created regarding recruitment and player development.

I think the coaching staff around RM are gone, it is possible that David Unsworth will be assisting a new manager or maybe Kevin Sheedy.
RM in charge of the academy would be interesting, but it may be that his pride could not accept such a demotion.

Think the mods should close this up until either there's an actual announcement, managers press conference, footy match or actual solid rumour. Too many people losing their minds for no good reason other than they can't wait until it unfolds.

But then I gues we'd end up with 20 million different threads all saying the same thing

Think the mods should close this up until either there's an actual announcement, managers press conference, footy match or actual solid rumour. Too many people losing their minds for no good reason other than they can't wait until it unfolds.

But then I gues we'd end up with 20 million different threads all saying the same thing

Cant remember seeing you at the meeting, buts thats about the size of it.

Looks like we are stuck with him forever. I have personally given up on any hope of a new manager, this is it , this is Fkin it , nothing changes and bill has got moshiri in his pocket.

Sorry for the crap post but really don't see any positives right now :(

If he's presiding over the press conference tomorrow morning and spewing more of his psychedelic riddles I'm not certain I could handle it either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back