Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I agree, it's a step backwards, and I'm convinced it won't happen...

But...

...if it does we HAVE to get onside, it's that simple. It'd be a new (old) era and he'd have to get the benefit of potential MASS improvement with a kitty. And he knows the gaff inside out.

Despite everything I cannot buy into the '10 years of mediocrity' comment. There were many clubs in the division would have been happy with that type of mediocrity. And by him saying that he's also having a pop at BK.

But BOB's prob too blindsided by himself to actually realise that.
Will always get behind the team but would not be happy with Moyes at all . He had us all brainwashed that it was great that we finished mid table with no money .. Leicester killed any of those arguments for me. ... Pellegrini or Koeman for me !

So many times over the years the club have been accused of spinning news to aid season ticket sales.
This time they run a real risk of having ticket sales affected by not being proactive .
I think the ticket sales may have a genuine impact on whatever decision is made...ironically.

I really hope for Martinez's sake that he is gone before Saturday, I don!t want him at the club but I don!t think he deserves the savaging he will surely get if he is in the dug out on Saturday. I can't quite work out if he is delusional or an even bigger bullshipper than boys pen bill

No further information received but all the indicators still lead to him not managing the game on Saturday.

If he does then it's likely to be unpleasant but we must accept there's a good reason for it.

However categorically he'll not be here beyond the end of the season.

No further information received but all the indicators still lead to him not managing the game on Saturday.

If he does then it's likely to be unpleasant but we must accept there's a good reason for it.

However categorically he'll not be here beyond the end of the season.

It'll leave a bad taste if they don't do it tomorrow, and despite his managerial flaws I don't think he deserves the abuse I expect he'll get. Really hope he isn't in charge for Bournemouth.

I really hope for Martinez's sake that he is gone before Saturday, I don!t want him at the club but I don!t think he deserves the savaging he will surely get if he is in the dug out on Saturday. I can't quite work out if he is delusional or an even bigger bullshipper than boys pen bill

...mate, 100%, if that happens it will not phase him, it is water off a ducks bum. There's a HUGE ego and massive amount of self-confidence behind the Mr Nice-Guy jazz.

He's an arrogant and massively egotistical individual, make no mistake abarrrr that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back