Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would seem the most sensible course of action at this time.

The Shylocks among us might want their pound of flesh.....but a gentle stroll off into the sunset is the liklier option IMO.

Not sure many want their pound of flesh.

He is a decent man, has represented Everton superbly, and has done some good things. He is just flawed at the most important aspect of his job.

Certainly dont want him humiliated.

Not sure many want their pound of flesh.

He is a decent man, has represented Everton superbly, and has done some good things. He is just flawed at the most important aspect of his job.

Certainly dont want him humiliated.
Spot on mate,his first season I'd guarantee you 95% of people now giving him loads felt he was the proverbial "breath of fresh air"following the Dour Moyes era,he has run his course for us now but is a genuine fella who I for one believe has really tried to buy into the club and what it is all about,and he certainly doesn't deserve to be humiliated.

Spot on mate,his first season I'd guarantee you 95% of people now giving him loads felt he was the proverbial "breath of fresh air"following the Dour Moyes era,he has run his course for us now but is a genuine fella who I for one believe has really tried to buy into the club and what it is all about,and he certainly doesn't deserve to be humiliated.
Agreed, I am honestly gutted it hasn't worked out for him

@The Esk pointed this out. Nothing from Martinez since the semi-final loss through the club. He's gone.

I know, just wished to highlight it again.

The only concern is that theres simply nothing from anywhere, Esk is saying maybe before Saturday, the press are saying maybe before Saturday, theres hardly any jarg twitter ITKs spouting bull, its weird, it could mean 2 things, no decision has been made or they are adopting an out of sight our of mind policy in the hope we all just forget last week.

The excitement of Martinez going only to be replaced by Moyes would finish me.

I don't know what I'd do to prevent insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back