Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's presser.....

137ifw.webp

That is the key thing here, there has been nothing. No interview, no press release, nothing.

Even flores spoke to sky sports after the weekends game it seems.

Also somebody else said earlier that he ALWAYS does the press conferences at 9am on a Thursday, thats not true at all, hes done loads in the Afternoon and from what I can see there is never a set time.
It was me that said that and you're wrong. He's ALWAYS done a Thursday 9am pre match conference for a 3pm Saturday fixture.

Find a bit strange there was no Everton presence at the Hillsborough vigil, especially Kenwright.

Appreciate if this isn't the place, just something I noticed then

Is it ?

Really!

When it clearly isn't working.

He is dividing the fan base - apparently losing the majority of us if the various online polls can be taken as a fair reflection.

Allegedly losing the players as well - only they will know for sure - plenty of indications that is the case though!

Stinking Goodison out and sapping the once famous atmosphere.

Damaging the delicate ego's and shattering the confidence of some of the countries supposed best future stars.

Oh never mind let him crack on and see if he can break some of those things that little bit more or even beyond repair.

or

Enough is enough - start the rebuild now.
We only have 3 games left... relax.... bit of an overeaction I think,, if we get the right manager for us in the long term , I don't think it should be a big issue if he is left in charge for 3 meaningless games ....

Find a bit strange there was no Everton presence at the Hillsborough vigil, especially Kenwright.

Appreciate if this isn't the place, just something I noticed then
Perhaps thst was down to simply it being for the families?

Just hazarding a guess there, paying respect by not trying to get involved

Yeah that's very true and probably likely, just thought Kenwright usually likes to show up as a representative
Not sure if he did at the rememberence service but tonight is for the families and to start to gain some peace of mind about the truth finally coming out.

We only have 3 games left... relax.... bit of an overeaction I think,, if we get the right manager for us in the long term , I don't think it should be a big issue if he is left in charge for 3 meaningless games ....

Fully agree with you mate that the remaining games are pretty meaningless. Although it would be nice to restore a bit of pride and belief with a couple of decent performances.

I'm also content for the search for a new manager to take as long as it takes - we absolutely have to get it right.

But Roberto has had his day - I've fully supported him and given him the benefit of the doubt up until relatively recently - but once he lost me he lost me - just like he has lost many many others, including the players by the looks of it.

His tenure has turned toxic and toxic to the stage that where every day longer he is in charge he is causing more damage - whether that is to his own reputation, to the effect he is having across the fans or to the individual players - he is serving no positive purpose whatsoever.

Send him on his way - let Unsworth and Sheedy look after the first team for those few meaningless games whilst the search goes on and see what a difference that makes - for everyone.

Absolutely nothing overreaction about that - pragmatic and measured I would suggest !

Definitely not big Dunc as a temporary measure - love the guy but he can't even manage his own finances let alone this Grand Old Team!

Fully agree with you mate that the remaining games are pretty meaningless. Although it would be nice to restore a bit of pride and belief with a couple of decent performances.

I'm also content for the search for a new manager to take as long as it takes - we absolutely have to get it right.

But Roberto has had his day - I've fully supported him and given him the benefit of the doubt up until relatively recently - but once he lost me he lost me - just like he has lost many many others, including the players by the looks of it.

His tenure has turned toxic and toxic to the stage that where every day longer he is in charge he is causing more damage - whether that is to his own reputation, to the effect he is having across the fans or to the individual players - he is serving no positive purpose whatsoever.

Send him on his way - let Unsworth and Sheedy look after the first team for those few meaningless games whilst the search goes on and see what a difference that makes - for everyone.

Absolutely nothing overreaction about that - pragmatic and measured I would suggest !

Definitely not big Dunc as a temporary measure - love the guy but he can't even manage his own finances let alone this Grand Old Team!

THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back