Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get Diego Simeone...

5f2ape.gif

Am I the only one who would want to see Favre as our next manager? This guy ist tactically a cheaper Simeone. And he did a proper job with Hertha and Mönchengladbach.
Thanks @The Esk for keeping us updated, really appreciate it!
May I ask you, are there any other candidates whom weren't named on here before?

In a city side already top of the league, with limitless cash, not convinced sorry.
Not an upgrade then ?
Villareal, Malaga , Real Madrid where he left as they didnt want him to build a balanced side yet got 96 points only ever bettered by Mourinho.
Made the likes of Isco into a 30 mil player , signed the likes of De Bruyne ...thats a whopping upgrade from what we have now mate.

Well they can't really prepare questions for Unsworth or whoever at the very last minute just as they find out Martinez has gone can they? They'd need to be told in advance.

Or they may have been told but have not released the news for obvious reasons.

Pelligrini would be high on my list. My only hesitation is seeing his side often play like they could not possibly care less. I get enough of that with Roberto.

This is getting worse than the worst transfer thread. 2023 pages! Come on EFC Board! Do something, anything. But not Mark Hughes - see tomorrow's Mirror, or Eddie Howe. A proven top-flighter is needed. Now. Put us out of our misery. Like Bob, we all need to move on, and get back to important stuff like Dapper Dogs;).

Not an upgrade then ?
Villareal, Malaga , Real Madrid where he left as they didnt want him to build a balanced side yet got 96 points only ever bettered by Mourinho.
Made the likes of Isco into a 30 mil player , signed the likes of De Bruyne ...thats a whopping upgrade from what we have now mate.

All his life he's been bettered by Mourinho.

He would be a good appointment, but by no means a statement.

Someone like Favre, Emery would be a statement of intent. De Boer and his backroom "dream team" would be ideal too. Mourinho would be showing the world "Everton are back. NSNO really does mean something to them."

Also, would like Unsworth on the coaching staff in some way. Done a great job with the u21s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back