Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its live on twitter isnt it Esk,everything else seems to be lol,everyone seems to think they know 1st via there ;)

...it's on Pay Per View mate, also shown in selected arthouse cinemas.

Free popcorn throughout.

UPDATE:

Cake's just arrived.

goodbye-bon-voyage-farewell-cakes-cupcakes-mumbai-36.webp

Last edited:
I'm not sure how I'm going to feel when going into Goodison tomorrow, as the situation is pretty comical that Martinez is still in charge.

Howard in goal will probably just send me over the edge. It's like he accepted he's getting the axe so is determined to go out with a bang.

I'm not sure how I'm going to feel when going into Goodison tomorrow, as the situation is pretty comical that Martinez is still in charge.

Howard in goal will probably just send me over the edge. It's like he accepted he's getting the axe so is determined to go out with a bang.
I thought that when i seen Howard was starting

he would've given howard the last home game or to in most circumstances, if we were sitting 7th and out of the cups he'd likely do the same, it's some farwell games for a player who was here 10 years. Not Martinez wind up aimed at the fans

Howard in goal, Oviedo or Besic at right back. Gibson centre half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back